• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On my third day with lollpop. Can't say I've experienced any of the issues I've seen G3 users mention. Not as far as battery life, shutting off or anything like that.

what time on sunday is the HTC unveiling at and what would be the best place to stream it? i was on the actual MWC page but it just says march 2-5. im in cali if it matters.

pimp.gif
nice
Thanks pleigboi.

Sony Z ultra
2007 HP pc
2007 1080p TV/monitor
2005 Onkyo 5.1 surround sound as speakers
2007 Xbox 360 Elite
Not pictured is my Windows Surface RT

Lmao

Last edited:
Disappointed that the renders with the nexus 9 boomsound design isn't seen here. Still might have to cop after seeing Samsung's garbage. Gonna wait for the reviews on the 810 though

Last edited:
^^same

Like that they moved the power button to the right side finally.

Hate the black bar still..shall wait and see everything it has to offer tomorrow. .same with Sammy :smh: if they both suck I guess the note 4 will hold me over longer.

Will edit with pictures later but:

2013 42 E-Eseries Vizio

2011 Macbook Pro i5

Note 4

iPad 3rd Gen

PS3 x PS4

Wireless studio Beats

^^same

Like that they moved the power button to the right side finally.

Hate the black bar still..shall wait and see everything it has to offer tomorrow. .same with Sammy :smh: if they both suck I guess the note 4 will hold me over longer.

While I don't mind the lack of a redesign, this tweet is the real reason I'm disappointed

Capture-69-871425143621.png

:stoneface:

Nah it's HTC UK so I know their date format. It's the "let them stare" part of it. That suggested to me that there's a redesign on the way. What are we supposed to stare at if it's not the phone's design?

Why do they not have a consistent name like HTC one a, b, c

Samsung noticed this early.

Nokia still doesn't get it

You need a name that distinct itself from other phones, be simple, and have chronology

IPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 6...

Galaxy s 2,3,4,5, note 1,2,3,4

Cars do it all the time

It seems like there have been 5 phones named HTC one. The m9 seems like it came out twice

And I hope the s6 cheapens the s5... Thinking between that and the 1+2

Last edited:
Who would have thought it would be Huawei to release the first smart watch that actually looks like a damn watch?

:pimp:

The Gold X Silver M9 looks kinda nice.  It would've been even nicer IMO if they made the front silver also with just the gold around the edge.

Thing is, if the M9+ is only 5.2" and has the specs that it claims, i think the plus will be more of the flagship this time, not the regular 9.

*EDIT*: That Huawei watch is fire! To me, that and the Moto 360 are the only good looking smartwatches at the moment.  The LG R joint is too clunky looking, and the square joints are just ugly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom