• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Samsung Pay 
sick.gif

never really looked into samsung products but what exactly is the point of the edge line? i keep seeing on reviews of the S6 edge that the software goes all the way to the edges, but it looks to me that the screen just goes slightly down the sides of the phone with no functionality. if someone could help me understand that would be great.

Need that 64GB Metallic gold preorder right now

[COLOR=#red]The aesthetics of it is insane. [/COLOR]

Alot of my iPhone toting friends already talking about jumping ship :smh:  

[COLOR=#red]If Apple doesn't come strong with the 7 then they'd be making a big mistake. Apple isn't going to lose in one shot...just a slow trickle of people switching adding up over the years.[/COLOR]

I didn't watch the keynote.. what I miss 
nerd.gif
 anywhere I can watch both? Should I skip the HTC one 
nerd.gif
 I see a lot on this S6 in here 
nerd.gif

pls respond

Last edited:
I didn't watch the keynote.. what I miss :nerd:  anywhere I can watch both? Should I skip the HTC one :nerd:  I see a lot on this S6 in here :nerd:

pls respond

Last edited:
Ready to see some reviews once the retail devices drop.  I always wait atleast a month to see what the deal is.   Plus alot of the issues dont come to light until people have had them for a while and the hype has worn off (G3
nerd.gif
).  For now though, M9 and S6 are looking really good.  When the G4 drops, I expect LG to come with it also.

Last edited:
That S6 looks :pimp:

Question for anyone who moved from a Nexus device to a Galaxy.

Do you like it? Is the Samsung OS easy to use? Do you miss getting OS updates periodically? Would you recommend it?

Non replaceable battery vs metal body. Ugh. I never know which i prefer.

the s6 is sweet but i dunno killin off removable batt/storage may have not been the wisest

Might jus cop a N4 nowish and bypass this years releases

Non replaceable battery vs metal body. Ugh. I never know which i prefer.

the s6 is sweet but i dunno killin off removable batt/storage may have not been the wisest

Might jus cop a N4 nowish and bypass this years releases

You wouldn't be ok if you copped the 128 GB joint? :nerd:

Apple has no choice to drop that Apple watch in April. Keep people from jumping ship cuz that S6 edge is fire b. I got a 6 and I love iOS but damn b that S6 edge is :wow: :x :x

Edit: the S6 is :x In video the S6 looks better

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom