• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That extra small *** battery with a quad hd screen? Receipe for disastrous battery life. My G3 already is the struggle.

That extra small *** battery with a quad hd screen? Receipe for disastrous battery life. My G3 already is the struggle.

[COLOR=#red]MythBusters time :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]The devil is in the details my dude...the Exynos 7420 is manufactured on a 14nm die process which is 30-35% more efficient than the last gen chips on the 20nm die process. Also the details show that Samsung uses Organic Light Emitting Diode screens which are in themselves more efficient and have less battery drain than the IPS LCD screens found on most other devices like your G3. So Samsung saw the opportunity to pack a smaller battery in their new phones and still not suffer from a loss in battery life...couple that with the fast charging capability and Houston...We Have No Problems.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
After watching that vid, ion eem give a **** about the non removable storage/battery, that s6 edge is fire b

Probably still gonna hold out hope that the note series keeps SD card slots and removable batteries tho

That S6 looks
pimp.gif

Question for anyone who moved from a Nexus device to a Galaxy.

Do you like it? Is the Samsung OS easy to use? Do you miss getting OS updates periodically? Would you recommend it?
I made that switch once before.   Android is Android at the end of the day, so it wont be a hard transition.  Most is the same.  When I made the switch from Vanilla to Touch Wiz, I did find alot of Samsung stuff to be "in the way" at times though.

TouchWiz on the S6 looks awful to me, too cartoonish. I much preferred S3-S4 look of TW.
Yea I wish they would've toned TW down a little more.  The quick settings icons are especially ugly.  Its like they refuse to fully adopt the "clean" design language that everyone is going with.  Instead of using Lollipop as an advantage and chance to do this, they took the flat look of Lolipop and pasted the TW cartoon look on top of it

Last edited:
That's such a fanboy answer. Either way battery size shouldn't be going backwards no matter what futuristic b.s. technology you claim they used.

[COLOR=#red]No it sounds like an answer from someone who knows his technology. Please go back a few pages and look at my technology setup, I only have one Samsung device when every device I have Samsung makes a version of it. The fact you said futuristic b.s. technology let's me know that I'm wasting my time even trying to discuss technology with you :lol: [/COLOR]

After watching that vid, ion eem give a **** about the non removable storage/battery, that s6 edge is fire b

Probably still gonna hold out hope that the note series keeps SD card slots and removable batteries tho

Bruh that Green Edge is fire b :lol:

I am over here with my 6+ straight sweating :lol:

The edge is cool and all but I see that thing being dunzo after one drop without a case, and the back of the phone is glass too. :x

Impulse bought a note 4... not eem mad b

Dis camera :pimp:

Da screen :x

I figure the way things r going the note 5 won't have a removable batt. Which is one of the reasons I'm switching back.

Didn't realize the S6 is QHD. Even with an efficient SoC and an AMOLED screen, it's still gonna put a strain on the battery.

Hope LG and Sony have something up their sleeves

MythBusters time
laugh.gif

The devil is in the details my dude...the Exynos 7420 is manufactured on a 14nm die process which is 30-35% more efficient than the last gen chips on the 20nm die process. Also the details show that Samsung uses Organic Light Emitting Diode screens which are in themselves more efficient and have less battery drain than the IPS LCD screens found on most other devices like your G3. So Samsung saw the opportunity to pack a smaller battery in their new phones and still not suffer from a loss in battery life...couple that with the fast charging capability and Houston...We Have No Problems.
talk to these _s b 

sick.gif
 i need it now

Im so torn. That edge looking nice as hell. But theyll probably give me the reg one. 32gb to start off tho :pimp: samsung doing it right.

I don't see the hype for the edge personally.... It did nothing for me. At all.

What are the advantages?

I don't see the hype for the edge personally.... It did nothing for me. At all.

What are the advantages?

Same feeling. Quick notifications/ticker seems to be the main advantage. Don't like the look and I can't even imagine it being in a case but, the S6 on the other hand.....nice, even though they bit the iPhone 6 design with the edges. I think they were goin for comfort though so I understand why they did it.

I found that to be funny because samsung made a commercial making fun of that.

Sammy also made one about the fact that apple users can't easily replace their batteries.

how things change.

I wanna see the Z4 the most. Hopefully it comes to Sprint.

:rofl:

sony might be getting out of the mobile market soon, no way they waste money making a sprint model. Especially since that Z3v hybrid nonsense for verizon didn't move numbers.

Back
Top Bottom