• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finally back to using the N4 as my personal device...the 6+ was decent but definitely didn't live up to my exceptions. Now I wait for the S6 edge and see if I can trade this 6+ for it when it drops

Oh I was just being facetious. I didn't know the Note Edge was called Curve. Thought you mixed up the terms edge and curve :lol:

Ohhh

Yeah I did mess that up :lol: :wow:

It is note edge and s6 edge. Curve came to me as I was typing cause the curved displays :smh:

Last edited:
roll.gif

XDA has an apk that gives the ability to search/play any song like the tablet app.

Am I the only one that uses flynx? Kinda clutch at times but other instances it hinders the browsing experience with inconsistencies between knowing when to launch apps or the browser.

It's an important factor yes, but I look at the whole package. Speaking from someone who currently owns a phone with a terrible camera (Nexus 4) and has had said phone for the past 2.5 years, I value a camera that produces decent images. There have been so many memories I would've loved to capture and relive through videos and pictures but haven't been able to capture any of that because the camera is so bad.

And no, I'm not going to carry a dedicated camera with me everywhere I go.

If you know your going somewhere where memorable moments may need to be captured, why not take a real camera and not depend on a nexus 4
Nah I am just tricky like that.

Umbrella handle >

I see the majority of users in this thread use tmobile. You guys happy with the service? Thinking bout switching over to them, but you always hear about how tmobile and sprints networks suck balls. In any major city I get service will always be good, but is service outside the major city that bad? I do a lot of hiking in rural areas and would like to have my phone for emergencys haha. I'm on att and get coverage everyyyywhere

Appreciate any feedback.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom