• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still haven't seen anyone using a N6 in my day to day life. Saw my first OPO the other day, **** was beautiful :frown:

So what improvements to the current lines of smart watches can we expect in the future? Trying to figure out whether or not I wanna keep or sell this LG G Watch R

Got out of my contract with my G3, Now looking for a new phone. I need battery life to be really good. Sony Z3 or Galaxy S6? Or wait for Z4?

G4, S6, or M9 guys?

Number one concern is battery life. My 7 month old G3 is constantly dying and attached to a charger.

Last edited:
Reading about all these flaws with the G4, getting warm with light usage, touch screen issues. Got me hesitating

Received my shipping confirmation for the 1+ One. $315 shipped for 64gigs of android goodness. Im hyped.

Can finally bury this Galaxy S3.

:smokin

Now to find a good case. :nerd:

Received my shipping confirmation for the 1+ One. $315 shipped for 64gigs of android goodness. Im hyped.

:smokin

Now to find a good case. :nerd:

I recommend Diztronic. Not expensive and fits perfectly. I prefer the one with the raised edges. You can find it on amazon.

I ended up picking up most of the colors. That and Spartan tempered glass screen protectors from the 85-90% off extremeguard sales is what I usually have on my phones.

Just picked up a Moto E from Best Buy for 50 bucks (25 with reward zone points) gonna give this Moto X and my hand a break and see what this thing is about also picked up a 32 GB that im gonna load up with tunes :smokin

Id recommend any verizon heads to jump on this for a nice backup.

Last edited:
Was on swappa.com and saw HTC M8s are going for $260-280in good condition. I'm having that itch to get/try out a different phone again. I have never used my upgrade on my line, but I am trying to save that for the later part of the year when other phones come out that I might be interested in.

$299 for moto x 2nd gen a good deal? It's on sale at Best Buy.
The only complaints I have are average battery life and camera. If you're okay with that, then you're getting a blazing fast phone with near stock Android (better because I love Moto's additions), great design, nice screen, solid sound, etc. 

smokin.gif

Now to find a good case.
nerd.gif
Let's hope you dont get one with a yellowing screen, ghost touches, and all the other problems OPO's have lol.  Good luck.  #RMA

The only complaints I have are average battery life and camera. If you're okay with that, then you're getting a blazing fast phone with near stock Android (better because I love Moto's additions), great design, nice screen, solid sound, etc. 

How much screen on time are you getting with light use?

I like the G4 more than both versions of the Galaxy 6. I haven't tried the M9, but I have tried the M8...which means I have tried the M9. The G4 is really comfortable. I've only had it a few days, so I'm not sure of the battery yet.

Back
Top Bottom