• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have really bad signal so my standby time sucks for my Moto X. But SoT for the whole day usually is 3 to 4.. And when I'm just on WiFi on my phone I'll be 4.5 hours

What issues are you talking about? I didnt have a G3 so I'm not sure what you're talking about. I have a G4. Ask away

He's talking about the audio port randomly disconnecting. The first G3 i had would do that. I'd have it plugged into the audio input in my car and it would just stop playing. Unplug and plug it back in and itd be perfectly fine. My 2nd G3 hasnt done that tho

He's talking about the audio port randomly disconnecting. The first G3 i had would do that. I'd have it plugged into the audio input in my car and it would just stop playing. Unplug and plug it back in and itd be perfectly fine. My 2nd G3 hasnt done that tho

Oh I see. So far mine hasn't disconnected. Although I've only had it for one day, I listened to about 4 hours of podcasts straight and no issues.

Let's hope you dont get one with a yellowing screen, ghost touches, and all the other problems OPO's have lol.  Good luck.  #RM
A

@SleepyBlueDemon
Thanks for the info
I like methttp://oneplusaccessories.net/tudia-ultra-tough-omnix-heavy-duty-hybrid-full-body-protective-case-with-front-cover-and-built-in-screen-protector-impact-resistant-bumpers-cover-for-oneplus-one-metallic-slate/l cases, like this one
flaminhotcheeto flaminhotcheeto
Im hoping these newer phones don't have those issues

Received my shipping confirmation for the 1+ One. $315 shipped for 64gigs of android goodness. Im hyped.

Can finally bury this Galaxy S3.

:smokin

Now to find a good case. :nerd:

Let's hope you dont get one with a yellowing screen, ghost touches, and all the other problems OPO's have lol.  Good luck.  #RMA

giphy.gif

:lol:

great execution

Getting WILDLY inconsistent battery life on my G4. 3.5 SOT first day, 5 SOT second day, and today, it has already dropped to 85% with 25 mins of SOT. Been off the charger for 3 hours. Used stock launcher the first day, and Nova launcher for the past 2 days.

Last edited:
Getting WILDLY inconsistent battery life on my G4. 3.5 SOT first day, 5 SOT second day, and today, it has already dropped to 85% with 25 mins of SOT. Been off the charger for 3 hours. Used stock launcher the first day, and Nova launcher for the past 2 days.

All are still better than my G3 :lol:

I seen my first Nexus 6 out the other day and man was that thing od big. It could have been the case but nah i'm sure the device was just huge

Last edited:
my only real complaint about the nexus 6 now is the ****** usb connector they used. it falls out half the time. it baffles me why they made it such a loose connection. it's 2015. can't they get that one detail right...

Loving my LG G4. It gets a lil hot sometimes but that's my only complaint. Right now tryna figure out how I want my lock screen and home layout to look.

Also, the camera is nice. It's not hype.

Back
Top Bottom