• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have used NFC once to transfer a photo to a buddy's phone, never used it again. Just so much easier to text it to him or send it through WhatsApp. Not a necessary feature for me. I'm interested in the battery life and camera of the OP2. If it is better then the Nexus 2015 I'll have to go with it

I've never used nfc... Am I missing out?

Nah not really.

I have some NFC tags set up. One in my wallet so someone can swipe it to get my contact info. One on my keys to toggle wifi and bluetooth. One on my bedside table to turn notifications off and turn on alarm.

Looks like One Plus went all out with the Youtube coverage for their release, every major outlet has a review unit. Hope the upcoming reviews are at least somewhat objective 

[COLOR=#red]Of note (pun intended), I guess the rumors are true of the pen being ejected. It's in the center where you can't get a finger hold on the pen to pull it out.[/COLOR]

I'll be interested to see whether the OnePlus Power Bank works with the OP2. If it does, it may negate some of the quick charge issues. I've signed up for an invite today.

Damn Moto dropped the ball. Idk if I can do 5.7 in screen, throw in a QHD screen and "only" a 3000 mah and that sounds like some mediocre battery life.

Although it does have micro sd slot, which makes the 16 gb version at 399 sort of intriguing.

Meh I'm undecided, might look at the next iPhone. I already get pain in my hand from what I assume is my phone usage, don't think I will go that big.

Anyone else heard about this Stagefright virus? It's sounding serious and no one seems to have any real answers on preventing any damage. Google's spoke on and addressed it, but I'm not sure who or what is protected at this point.

Somebody needs to tell Moto that the screen size race is over

I think if everyone can hold off for a few months, wait for the Snapdragon 820.

Moto X Play is looking like a good back up device. Has the Alcatel Idol 3 specs but with a trustworthy company and big battery.

Only the style is

I have a note 4 but seeing the one plus 2 got me interested. Think i might grab it

Anyone had the one plus one? How is it? I heard about screen issues and stuff like that

I usually use the NFC for wireless speakers, wireless headphone and pay for stuff at places that have NFC payment available.

Is easy to text picture but they are defeated a bunch ...

I believe that I did some songs via NFC as well.

OnePlus2 looks intriguing but I don't know if I'll bite for my wife. Still considering the Zenfone 2 for her. I can't do anything that has Vanilla Android anymore so I'm stuck waiting for the next Nexus phone.

U would think that NFC would be standard at this point in 2015 though, no?

I don't get why put a finger print scanner but remove NFC. Makes no sense. What about Google Wallet currently or Android Pay that is coming down the pike?

Kind of odd to not have NFC :smh:

I don't use it that often but I have used it to pay for things in the past :lol: not 100% necrsaary but would be nice to have.

It's not that big a deal for me right now, but I don't see how they could eliminate NFC and state in the launch video that the phone is future proof for years to come. But they killed it with that price. You really can't beat the price point they went with.

Back
Top Bottom