• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I think a smaller size and it would be the perfect phone for most people. It's a little big, but it checks all the other boxes.. And early reports say the camera has finally stepped up.

Better battery, screen, camera, customizable, cheaper than other flagship, mostly stock Android with great Motorola additions. My only complaint is it's a little too big.

I'll wait for the reviews and handling it myself, but right now it seems like Motorola knocked this out of the park.

:nerd:

Last edited:
I wonder what phones will be doing 5 years from now. I saw a thunderbolt today and that joint was mad thick. And to think it was hot stuff when it came out 5 years ago.

[COLOR=#red]Happy Windows 10 Day my fellow Androiders.

'Windows...for people who care more about getting stuff done, and less about looking cool while surfing the free webz at Starbucks."[/COLOR]

Last edited:
Sup, my phone too big.

Welp, hope Google releases an updated Nexus 5 now.

I'm waiting to see what the price is going to be. Rumor has it that both LG and Huwai are making Nexus phones

The Huawei phone will be a phablet, more of the successor to the Nexus 6. Hopefully it'll have USB-C, but they've been particularly quiet about it. LG will be releasing a smaller device that is runored to be more like the Nexus 5 with a better battery.

Huawei better not f it up.

Last edited:
I haven't used a Windows computer as my primary machine in years. Went from Ubuntu to ChromeOS, but that's of course because I don't really need Windows, so I've gotten away with it.

But from what I've seen from Windows 10, it does seem really interesting and appealing. 

Gonna update to Windows 10 as soon as I get home from work :pimp:

For Macs, it seems like there's always hoops to jump through for simple tasks. Don't think I could ever make the switch even though it's so pretty to look at and it generally runs buttery smooth. That, and I'm gonna build a desktop once Intel's Skylake and Nvidia's Pascal is out. Future-proof machine 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom