• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my Z3 in the mail today. Charging it now, but my dumbass wanna put the sim card in the SDslot. Now I'm off to T-Mobile to hopefully get them to take it out or get a new one. :smh:

laugh.gif
 sorry man, but that gave me a laugh

Moto X Style is $400 and will be available everywhere.

Don't feel like searching for a Nexus online this holiday.

should i upgrade to a Note 4 or Note 5? I'm using the S4 - i think it's time for an upgrade.. I will be paying retail for the phone since i'm using the unlimited vzw plan. What do you guys think? I like that the Note4 has a removable battery + sd storage.

should i upgrade to a Note 4 or Note 5? I'm using the S4 - i think it's time for an upgrade.. I will be paying retail for the phone since i'm using the unlimited vzw plan. What do you guys think? I like that the Note4 has a removable battery + sd storage.

honestly...neither. and i have a note 4. unless u love the touchwiz..

The 2015 Moto X Pure/Style would be my choice then. It's a good retail price, great experience with my Moto '14, and hopefully improved camera and battery (the phone's only weaker points)

Last edited:
Used to be a physical keyboard person, but ever since I tried Swype, I can't go back (to physical or touch typing on screen).

I'm intrigued by an Android powered Blackberry. It would need good enough specs to sway me, but I'd be interested if the price is right.

honestly...neither. and i have a note 4. unless u love the touchwiz..

i've never owned a note- what's so bad about the touchwiz/note 4? what phone do you suggest?

ha this has been debated many pages in this thread but my beef it touchwiz is too much. its not simple and clean, and samsung tries to throw too many options and features; the avg smartphone user isn't a techie so its a waste, but they market desktop power in your pocket blah blah... and if u get a verizon version phone, its gonna have 101 bloatware apps u are guaranteed to not need but will try to get you to use (read:subscribe for or something). the camera software is on point tho, and the note 4 does have great battery life, but honestly, i regret it because nexus or motorola or oneplus offer a high end phone at unbeatable prices off contract. note 4 really isn't worth the 600 or w.e. i honestly want to buy it out and sell it used, and get a off contract phone.

usually these off contract phones don't work with verizon but i thought the new moto x will? :nerd:

I saw the S6 Edge Plus in person at an AT&T store. That joint is TOUGH. In terms of phone design I think it's the best out right now easily. I'm really considering it even though I swore off Samsung.

One of those Blackberry devices will be copped. Can't wait :pimp:

Been waiting on physical keyboards for a while. I even copped a Sidekick 4G when they dropped, but that phone was garbage. If they keep it simple and that keyboard is sturdy I'm jumping the Nexus ship.

Last edited:
But in all seriousness, I would be interested in a BlackBerry with Android on it. Better have decent specs too, if its like the Classic or Passport they can keep it

Back
Top Bottom