• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
First orders of Nexus 5X going out today or tomorrow. Redditor's expected arrival date was Oct 20-21.

People are guessing the 6P is about a week behind. Hopefully my Nov 5-9 date means I get mine before Halloween.

Yup, I've been charged for my 5x and can no longer cancel the order. I have a date of October 20th. That should tide me over until the 6p arrives.

I have a weird feeling that I might like the 5x better due to size alone.

Has anyone seen the nighttime photo samples comparing the 6p and the iPhone 6? Crazy.

http://phandroid.com/2015/10/12/nexus-6p-vs-iphone-6-camera-test-night-time/

Last edited:

Sony, Samsung, and Huawei are the new kings of mobile photography. Sorry iPhone users

Has any Moto X Pure users experienced touch-sensitivity issues? Been reading a few forums where users say it's not consistent when going through the long web pages.

What do you guys think about project fi? Debating whether I want to use T-Mobile pre-paid or fi when my Nexus comes in.

What do you guys think about project fi? Debating whether I want to use T-Mobile pre-paid or fi when my Nexus comes in.

Depending on what plan you get, T-Mobile is probably a better value right now. $10 per GB of data on Fi is pretty hefty IMO if you are a moderate user

Was gonna sell my M8, but just broke my Nexus 4 I was planning on keeping for backup when I get my 6P :stoneface:

Blackberry might have built themselves a monster here.

Not sure about the sliding keyboard, would need to check it out person.

Would love something similar to the blackberry classic with android os.

Last edited:
Neural is more aware of the context of the sentence, rather than your common words/phrases, etc.

So the phrase "I'm going to the ____" prompts more context related predictions like "gym, airport, etc." vs whatever you normally type after the word "the"

I've been using it and it's not bad.

prediction wasnt all that great for me, also when I used it it would just add it in halfway and not delete the part of the word I had already typed.

To the guys getting such long batter life, what are you settings on? (brightness, gps, bluetooth, etc)

Back
Top Bottom