• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Going to go to TMobile this weekend and pick up the signal booster, otherwise I might not be able to rock with them. Every carrier has their pluses and minuses, and TMobile's only minus is reception in these Army buildings that are like 3ft thick cinderblock filled with concrete and then the interior walls are the same. Verizon had no issue though, even when I was in the basement.

It's been T-mobiles biggest issue for me for years. I've never had service when I've worked in the basement of
multiple labs. Extremely annoying, I've debated switching to At&t or Verizon for years but the unlimited data is
so usefully for me. :smh:

See if your phones have Wi-Fi calling. I don't get service in some buildings at my school and it has come in clutch

Got my dbrand skin on my 6p now

Looks flames

I have the aluminum phone with the black leather backing. And only the x of the nexus shows in the back

post some pics fam

Guess I'm not using Uber anymore:

Starting today, Google Wallet will update to Android Pay in the Uber App. After May 9th, Google Wallet will no longer be supported as an in-app payment option.

$(*#$& google.

I'm not quite sure. Android pay is newer and more secure. but it doesn't work with root or most modded roms.

Those who owned the nexus 6p after having the nexus 6, is it worth the upgrade?

Is there a big difference in picture quality with the camera?

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between Android Pay and Google Wallet?

haven't used pay yet, don't really care to dive into all that yet, but i believe its just a "simplified" pay system like apple or samsung's whereas wallet is like a paypal system allowing u to transfer payments to others or streamline payment for online purchases.

i use wallet and venmo as my friends are split between those two.

to me, the android apple samsung pay thing is more on the gimmicky side. kind of fixing a non existent problem. just saves you trouble of doing the motion of pulling out your wallet and using a card.

this is my opinion of course based off what i know...

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the difference between Android Pay and Google Wallet?

haven't used pay yet, don't really care to dive into all that yet, but i believe its just a "simplified" pay system like apple or samsung's whereas wallet is like a paypal system allowing u to transfer payments to others or streamline payment for online purchases.

i use wallet and venmo as my friends are split between those two.

to me, the android apple samsung pay thing is more on the gimmicky side. kind of fixing a non existent problem. just saves you trouble of doing the motion of pulling out your wallet and using a card.

this is my opinion of course based off what i know...

Thanks for the explanation, I also use Venmo with my friends. Has really come in handy

Thanks for the explanation, I also use Venmo with my friends. Has really come in handy

Haven't used Venmo yet.

IMO Samsung pay is more convenient than using your card since a lot of major stores have moved to the chip technology. I run into issues all the time with my cards when it forces me to use the chip, but my GF's S7 works just fine.

Back
Top Bottom