• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looking forward to the new Google Keyboard, they seem to have added/fixed a couple things I was missing. 

I did like Swiftkey's predictions a lot better, though. 

^ nope, **** always leave a papi post looking crazy and forces you to spend extra time proof reading
mean.gif
ok, I thought I was the only one with first world problems.

also was just watching the tim schofield video on the updated google keyboard, cant wait. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I actually like the Google keyboard. Tried to get down with swiftkey but cant stand the word predictions and not having the option to turn it off annoys me

Damn that keyboard lookin piff. I'm over here just tryna swipe on an iPhone SMH.

Download WordFlow, closest thing to the Google keyboard we can get on an iPhone

It also has one handed mode and it has come in handy for me since I have the plus

Last edited:
Showbox is hit or miss as well. I miss the days when it worked really well but those days look to be over

I had to install Google keyboard after watching that vid. That cursor sliding with the space key sold me. That is pretty neat and convenient. 

On a side note, does anyone still use the LG G3 phone? My co-worker sold me his rooted G3 running CM12 for $40 bucks. I just have to replace the headphone jack, back cover, and battery. The phone is still really good. Runs fast too. 

I am slowly turning into a phone collector. Right now i'm sitting on a note 3 & 4, LG G3, and a Sony Xperia Z Ultra 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I had to install Google keyboard after watching that vid. That cursor sliding with the space key sold me. That is pretty neat and convenient. 

On a side note, does anyone still use the LG G3 phone? My co-worker sold me his rooted G3 running CM12 for $40 bucks. I just have to replace the headphone jack, back cover, and battery. The phone is still really good. Runs fast too. 

I am slowly turning into a phone collector. Right now i'm sitting on a note 3 & 4, LG G3, and a Sony Xperia Z Ultra :smh:

Still using my g3. Runs great.

Moviehd is down ,the developers know the issue and said they are working on it.

Show box is weird,2 weeks ago I was streaming stuff fine to my Chromecast but a week ago out of nowhere it started telling me I need MX player

I find using Kodi is the best for movies/TV atm.

Also, finally pulled the trigger on the 6P. Should be here tomorrow.

How are 6P owners feeling after owning the phone for a few months? Hows the battery life?

Would you buy one right now or hold of for something releasing soon?

How are 6P owners feeling after owning the phone for a few months? Hows the battery life?

I love mine and copped shortly after release. Battery life is still good, phone still snappy and I haven't even updated since January since the ROM I was running got discontinued. Haven't had much time to research a new one to flash and backup all my stuff. Personally, I am really excited for the HTC Nexus though because it seems like they are back to their old ways on the HTC 10 which gives promise for the next Nexus but that's probably not coming til the fall/end of the year. If you need a phone now it isn't gonna get much better than the 6P.

Last edited:

I love mine and copped shortly after release. Battery life is still good, phone still snappy and I haven't even updated since January since the ROM I was running got discontinued. Haven't had much time to research a new one to flash and backup all my stuff. Personally, I am really excited for the HTC Nexus though because it seems like they are back to their old ways on the HTC 10 which gives promise for the next Nexus but that's probably not coming til the fall/end of the year. If you need a phone now it isn't gonna get much better than the 6P.
thanks.

I don't need one, just want one. Im bored of my Moto X and the battery life is ***.  I can wait though if theres something worth waiting a couple months for.

thanks.

I don't need one, just want one. Im bored of my Moto X and the battery life is ***.  I can wait though if theres something worth waiting a couple months for.

Same reason why I ditched the Moto x a few months back. Battery was trash but the phone is great otherwise

I really want to pull the trigger on the Nexus 6P i just don't want to be regretting it if something great is about to release

something better will always be around the corner. price+specs+support make the 6p a good buy.

Back
Top Bottom