Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks.

I know it has to be signed for. Won't be home because of work. I'll see if they can hold it at a location. Still waiting on shipping confirmation. Supposed to get it by Feb 21

When did you order?

I ordered on the 19th and it was supposed to be here on the 14th, delayed to the 21st, then the 23rd. Then around 7pm 2 days ago I got shipping notifications.

Thanks.

I know it has to be signed for. Won't be home because of work. I'll see if they can hold it at a location. Still waiting on shipping confirmation. Supposed to get it by Feb 21
I kind of freaked out because my Fedex guy dropped my phone off at the front door and the signed name was like first 2 of first & last name. Luckily I was able to have someone run over and pick it up.

I definitely noticed some meh results from the camera in regards to motion which I see highlighted here:

#6:
Screenshot_20240210_192830_Software Update.jpg

What phone do you have again?

Never had that many constant updates with my phones except my work iPhone

What phone do you have again?

Never had that many constant updates with my phones except my work iPhone

Bruh you had that many updates in a row with your iPhone? Stop.

I am not sure what is going on with homie’s phone but that is odd.

That happened with my tablet. Didn't get updates for 2 years, hard reset it then point 9 can't through back to back.

That seems standard. My pixel and iphone have constant app

Maybe it's just my iPhone but I have auto updates turned on and they werent updating... and then when it came time to use whatever app I find out I have to download the new update. There were times this would occur multiple times a week and it got quite annoying. It seems to be happening less often so far this year though..

Got S24 shipping confirmation today. Supposed to get it by Monday

Anyone got a link for the current YouTube vanced? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom