Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like a good idea to me. I sold my weak %*@ bold on eBay for 300
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

Word? My joint is unlocked, I was thinking about just keeping it as a back up phone in case I lost either of my phones. I through OS 6 on the joint too. Only thing I`m iffy of is how the Pin number stuff with Blackberry works, I dont want my info thats attached being insomeone elses hands.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif

Word? My joint is unlocked, I was thinking about just keeping it as a back up phone in case I lost either of my phones. I through OS 6 on the joint too. Only thing I`m iffy of is how the Pin number stuff with Blackberry works, I dont want my info thats attached being insomeone elses hands.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blackberries make $ online

word?, what about my BBM contacts and info linked to my pin? if I do a factory reset technically my pin is still linked to me right?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

blackberries make $ online

word?, what about my BBM contacts and info linked to my pin? if I do a factory reset technically my pin is still linked to me right?

Yea I just did a security wipe and sold it. I didn't care about my pin though since I didn't use bbm anyways cause no one had it. Some sucker in Ukraine tried to scam me and bought it 30 seconds after I listed it. I told him to eff off and relisted it and it sold in a half hour
laugh.gif
good times.

Yea I just did a security wipe and sold it. I didn't care about my pin though since I didn't use bbm anyways cause no one had it. Some sucker in Ukraine tried to scam me and bought it 30 seconds after I listed it. I told him to eff off and relisted it and it sold in a half hour
laugh.gif
good times.

I want to get a xoom bad, i wish i could have picked one up when motorola was letting the 25% code work on them.

Does anybody know if a stylus can be used with it, for handwritten notes and stuff?

I want to get a xoom bad, i wish i could have picked one up when motorola was letting the 25% code work on them.

Does anybody know if a stylus can be used with it, for handwritten notes and stuff?

I'm getting tired of my iPhone 4... Anybody know any good Android phones with a keyboard releasing anytime soon? If not, I'm getting a G2 for T-mobile, and unlocking that... Haha

I'm getting tired of my iPhone 4... Anybody know any good Android phones with a keyboard releasing anytime soon? If not, I'm getting a G2 for T-mobile, and unlocking that... Haha

Originally Posted by jmb1523

If you haven't actually used the honeycomb os, go and try it out. Its a great product. I hated how people try to compare it to the ipad cause of it size. You have to use the both ios and honeycomb to its full potential and the honeycomb os just runs circles around the ipad.

yes you can use a stylus.

chinco must have apps are on page 1

Originally Posted by jmb1523

If you haven't actually used the honeycomb os, go and try it out. Its a great product. I hated how people try to compare it to the ipad cause of it size. You have to use the both ios and honeycomb to its full potential and the honeycomb os just runs circles around the ipad.

yes you can use a stylus.

chinco must have apps are on page 1

Yoo i have a G2 and was wondering is there an app i can get for free that is just quick notes?

Like how the ipod touch has the note icon? thanks.

Yoo i have a G2 and was wondering is there an app i can get for free that is just quick notes?

Like how the ipod touch has the note icon? thanks.

Back
Top Bottom