Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got some great news FOR ROOTED EVO USERS ONLY

FULL HDMI MIRRORING IS NOW POSSIBLE, I'm testing it out right now.

1.You must be on a HTC SENSE ROM, will not work on a aosp rom like cyanogen rom.
2. Use your brain while doing this, ITS ONLY BETA FOR NOW.

Here is the link on xda
http://forum.xda-develope.../showthread.php?t=972585

If you need help PM me.

Going to go play some full screen Need for speed on my 20' monitor and 55' TV
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
via HDMI.

1.You must be on a HTC SENSE ROM, will not work on a aosp rom like cyanogen rom.

Here is the link on xda

If you need help PM me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
via HDMI.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Here is the link on xda

If you need help PM me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
via HDMI.
Saw this on Good and EVO last night, definitely looks interesting. I think I'm going to pass due to the fact that you have to flash another kernel in order for it to work. I'm getting excellent battery life now, and I don't want to screw that up.
If you keep it installed for a while, give us a heads up on if it changes what you were getting(battery life), before install.

9h5lz9.png

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Here is the link on xda

If you need help PM me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
via HDMI.
Saw this on Good and EVO last night, definitely looks interesting. I think I'm going to pass due to the fact that you have to flash another kernel in order for it to work. I'm getting excellent battery life now, and I don't want to screw that up.
If you keep it installed for a while, give us a heads up on if it changes what you were getting(battery life), before install.

9h5lz9.png

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Lucky, why dont you get the nexus one?

Its bulky, and I'd be paying 2x+ the price I can get the Galaxy S 4g for. I never owned a 4in display, so I want to just try it out see how that is, I played with the phone at work, only reason people hate on it is cause how Samsung did the Vibrant, if the Vibrant never came out the Galaxy S 4g would be seen in a better light, but hell all the dual core phones dropping soon, Mytouch 4g and galaxy S 4g are good phones that could hold someone over untill the Quad core joints drop next year imo. especially if u root ya joints.

Its bulky, and I'd be paying 2x+ the price I can get the Galaxy S 4g for. I never owned a 4in display, so I want to just try it out see how that is, I played with the phone at work, only reason people hate on it is cause how Samsung did the Vibrant, if the Vibrant never came out the Galaxy S 4g would be seen in a better light, but hell all the dual core phones dropping soon, Mytouch 4g and galaxy S 4g are good phones that could hold someone over untill the Quad core joints drop next year imo. especially if u root ya joints.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

calling da nexus one bulky and yet you want a galaxy 4g?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

gingerbread is rolling out for da nexus one, and a minor update is rolling out for nexus s...my cuzin's vibrant is STILL on 2.1
laugh.gif
sick.gif

samsung doesn't update their products, hell didn't they get accused of holding back froyo just so they can make sure their lastest phone sells?

laugh.gif
grin.gif

gingerbread is rolling out for da nexus one, and a minor update is rolling out for nexus s...my cuzin's vibrant is STILL on 2.1
laugh.gif
sick.gif

samsung doesn't update their products, hell didn't they get accused of holding back froyo just so they can make sure their lastest phone sells?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Galaxy 4g is light weight to me, Physically N1 is like my old G2 minus the keyboard. And  I mean I aint too concerned about updates, being that my joint would be running Roms. I`m prob just gonna hack it, unlock it, play with it for a min, then flip it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
grin.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Galaxy 4g is light weight to me, Physically N1 is like my old G2 minus the keyboard. And  I mean I aint too concerned about updates, being that my joint would be running Roms. I`m prob just gonna hack it, unlock it, play with it for a min, then flip it.

I have a nexus one and calling it bulky is absurd. It's one of the more slimmer android phone out. I had mine for about a year and its still going strong.

I have a nexus one and calling it bulky is absurd. It's one of the more slimmer android phone out. I had mine for about a year and its still going strong.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

i held it a while back and it just felt like it had more weight then the Vibrant/4g to me. Could be wrong, but like I said I`d rather not pay 400 for a N1 or 550 for a NS, and I can get the Galaxy 4g for a fraction of that, and still make profit when I flip it.

Originally Posted by The Gold Standard

i held it a while back and it just felt like it had more weight then the Vibrant/4g to me. Could be wrong, but like I said I`d rather not pay 400 for a N1 or 550 for a NS, and I can get the Galaxy 4g for a fraction of that, and still make profit when I flip it.

Any EVO users running this ROM:

Thoughts on it?

I'm running CM7 now..first time flashing a ROM..its kinda overhyped imo...not to mention that my front camera looks terrible now.

Also, which do you guys prefer for the EVO: MIUI, Warm, or CM?

Thoughts on it?

I'm running CM7 now..first time flashing a ROM..its kinda overhyped imo...not to mention that my front camera looks terrible now.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Thoughts on it?

Wow thats looks good.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Thoughts on it?

Wow thats looks good.

^^ That's what I'm using now. Love the theme and the battery life is AWESOME! It's a sense ROM, is very responsive, and all the bloatware is removed. I've tried MIUI, CM, and a couple other ROMS, but I always come back to Myn's.

^^ That's what I'm using now. Love the theme and the battery life is AWESOME! It's a sense ROM, is very responsive, and all the bloatware is removed. I've tried MIUI, CM, and a couple other ROMS, but I always come back to Myn's.

Back
Top Bottom