Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Nako XL

how are the music player and camera on the Mytouch 4g?

im in need of a new digi camera (not for major photography just for catching non blurry photos of moments and the blackberry 3.2mp cam sucks) and also in need of a new ipod.

the obvious answer is to just buy one of each (although im broke), to purchase an unlocked iphone 4, or to use my tmobile upgrade on one of the android phones.

i know i've asked a similar question in here in the past so please bear with me.

NT and the official android os thread aint got love for nako??

word?

im in need of a new digi camera (not for major photography just for catching non blurry photos of moments and the blackberry 3.2mp cam sucks) and also in need of a new ipod.

the obvious answer is to just buy one of each (although im broke), to purchase an unlocked iphone 4, or to use my tmobile upgrade on one of the android phones.

i know i've asked a similar question in here in the past so please bear with me.

word?

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

Tetsujin got any new docks for LauncherPro?

have been rockin with the same 4 or 5 docks.

i got plenty, jus been too lazy to load em up, i got you though

aleous_x_based_droid_by_jaydean03-d3bow00.png

http://jaydean03.deviantart.com/art/Aleous-X-Based-Droid-201035520
That setup is sleek as %!@+, thank you son, you gotta holla at me with that dock though 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Hmm, Thunderbolt dropping on Thursday. What to do? I really don't like it is a necessary upgrade (Droid X)

With running these custom roms etc the Droid X is
eek.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

what rom are you using on Droid X?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Hmm, Thunderbolt dropping on Thursday. What to do? I really don't like it is a necessary upgrade (Droid X)

With running these custom roms etc the Droid X is
eek.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

what rom are you using on Droid X?

Via Android Central

HTC Pyramid shows up online in some early renders
htc-pyramid-front.jpg

The HTC Pyramid, a 4.3 inch device that will be powered by a 1.2GHz processor has shown itself on the internet again. In addition to this, the device will have 768MB of RAM along with an 8MP rear and 1.3MP front facing camera on board. The rear of the device shows Google branding, but lacks the "with HTC Sense" that we are used to seeing on these devices, and the device is said to be running Android 3.0, Honeycomb. Now, we are unsure of the truth behind all these specs, but we sure do hope that HTC will confirm all of this for us next week at CTIA. [Pocketnow via XDA.cn]

So this is the rumor Evo 2 aka Evo 3D? Cant wait for next week
pimp.gif

Via Android Central

HTC Pyramid shows up online in some early renders
htc-pyramid-front.jpg

The HTC Pyramid, a 4.3 inch device that will be powered by a 1.2GHz processor has shown itself on the internet again. In addition to this, the device will have 768MB of RAM along with an 8MP rear and 1.3MP front facing camera on board. The rear of the device shows Google branding, but lacks the "with HTC Sense" that we are used to seeing on these devices, and the device is said to be running Android 3.0, Honeycomb. Now, we are unsure of the truth behind all these specs, but we sure do hope that HTC will confirm all of this for us next week at CTIA. [Pocketnow via XDA.cn]

So this is the rumor Evo 2 aka Evo 3D? Cant wait for next week
pimp.gif

word?
laugh.gif
Dont own one but here's some sample flicks for the 5mp camera...and the music players are on point...Stock is solid, but there's plenty others in the market that are very very nice as far as UI , finding artist info, lyrics and missing Art Album (I use Pro player myself). Most have widgets you can display on your home screens to control your music.

2wdd56s.jpg
2n14xt4.jpg

llhcn.jpg

word?
laugh.gif
Dont own one but here's some sample flicks for the 5mp camera...and the music players are on point...Stock is solid, but there's plenty others in the market that are very very nice as far as UI , finding artist info, lyrics and missing Art Album (I use Pro player myself). Most have widgets you can display on your home screens to control your music.

2wdd56s.jpg
2n14xt4.jpg

llhcn.jpg

eek.gif
Samurai II and Monster Madness.
[h2]20 Top paid games for March 2011[/h2]
Spoiler [+]
Posted by Dan Mousavi On March - 14 - 2011
This month we have some very special treats in our games list, but they come with a price, you need a Tegra 2 device to play them. The first games for these devices are released into the android market and easily take the crown for the best looking games on Android yet. Since we don’t have a Tegra 2 device available yet in europe, we have to base our gameplay experience on the short playtime we had with these games at MWC. But there were also lots of other great releases with a overwhelming amount of new puzzle games and concepts, that are worth checking out. By the way, with this list we recommended you exactly 200 games since we started with these monthly roundups in August, if you missed some, they are all linked at the bottom of this article.

AirAttack
The first part of this shoot ‘em up was free, now the second part of Air Attack is available. Beware, there are two paid versions, one for 1,19 UK£ that has 5 additional levels (Part 2) for Samsung devices and other devices that can’t handle more than 30 MB, the other one for 1,79 UK£ has both parts combined, which makes things easier, since you keep your upgrades to your ship.

Animals on Board
A fun puzzle game where you flick animals to staple them on top of each other on the ark, when two of the same animals pair up, a lot of baby animals are raining down and if you pair up animals that eat each other, well I guess you already know what will happen.

Bejeweled 2
EA is bringing the classic puzzle game over to Android

Brain Cube
Pretty much the same game as Cubic Man with nicer graphics and some optimizations(you can’t fall of the sides for example)

Chalk Ball
Draw lines with chalk and help a ball bounce to a star

Dragon of the Three Kingdoms
a very pixelated, but good 2D sidescrolling beat ‘em up like Dragon Axe or Double Dragon with everything you expect from such a game, from extra weapons to screen filling special moves to mounted fights:

Flight Contol
The original Flight management game has finally landed on Android, albeit a little late to the game, it still is one of the best flight managers out there

Golf Battle 3D
A cross-plattform multiplayer golf game for iPhone, Android, Symbian, Windows7 and Samsung Bada

Humans vs. Aliens
A Plants vs. zombies clone with Openfeint support

Let’s create! Pottery
For more information, please read our review of the game

Monster Madness
For Tegra 2 devices only. For more information, please read our preview of the game:

Playman Winter Games
Playman is back with a new set of olympic minigames

Qbism HD
The popular iOS puzzle game is finally available for Android, slide cubes around to fill a outlined form:

Samurai II
For Tegra 2 devices only. The premium Unity title has finally landed on Android with a beefed up version for the new Tegra devices. For more information please read our preview

Mortal Skies
A WWII shoot ‘em up where you level your plane

Sword Requiem
A round based strategy RPG like Fire Emblem (which is like advance wars with rpg elements). Don’t worry about the screenshot, the game is fully translated in english

Vendetta Online
For Tegra 2 devices only. A massive multiplayer first person space flight game, see our preview for more information

Vertigo Towers
A 3D physics puzzle game where you stack blocks

Walkabout
a 2D puzzle game with a cute look, where you destroy the blocks you are walking on. Switch between your characters to collect all stars

Weed Farmer
A farming game where you grow your own weed

eek.gif
Samurai II and Monster Madness.
[h2]20 Top paid games for March 2011[/h2]
Spoiler [+]
Posted by Dan Mousavi On March - 14 - 2011
This month we have some very special treats in our games list, but they come with a price, you need a Tegra 2 device to play them. The first games for these devices are released into the android market and easily take the crown for the best looking games on Android yet. Since we don’t have a Tegra 2 device available yet in europe, we have to base our gameplay experience on the short playtime we had with these games at MWC. But there were also lots of other great releases with a overwhelming amount of new puzzle games and concepts, that are worth checking out. By the way, with this list we recommended you exactly 200 games since we started with these monthly roundups in August, if you missed some, they are all linked at the bottom of this article.

AirAttack
The first part of this shoot ‘em up was free, now the second part of Air Attack is available. Beware, there are two paid versions, one for 1,19 UK£ that has 5 additional levels (Part 2) for Samsung devices and other devices that can’t handle more than 30 MB, the other one for 1,79 UK£ has both parts combined, which makes things easier, since you keep your upgrades to your ship.

Animals on Board
A fun puzzle game where you flick animals to staple them on top of each other on the ark, when two of the same animals pair up, a lot of baby animals are raining down and if you pair up animals that eat each other, well I guess you already know what will happen.

Bejeweled 2
EA is bringing the classic puzzle game over to Android

Brain Cube
Pretty much the same game as Cubic Man with nicer graphics and some optimizations(you can’t fall of the sides for example)

Chalk Ball
Draw lines with chalk and help a ball bounce to a star

Dragon of the Three Kingdoms
a very pixelated, but good 2D sidescrolling beat ‘em up like Dragon Axe or Double Dragon with everything you expect from such a game, from extra weapons to screen filling special moves to mounted fights:

Flight Contol
The original Flight management game has finally landed on Android, albeit a little late to the game, it still is one of the best flight managers out there

Golf Battle 3D
A cross-plattform multiplayer golf game for iPhone, Android, Symbian, Windows7 and Samsung Bada

Humans vs. Aliens
A Plants vs. zombies clone with Openfeint support

Let’s create! Pottery
For more information, please read our review of the game

Monster Madness
For Tegra 2 devices only. For more information, please read our preview of the game:

Playman Winter Games
Playman is back with a new set of olympic minigames

Qbism HD
The popular iOS puzzle game is finally available for Android, slide cubes around to fill a outlined form:

Samurai II
For Tegra 2 devices only. The premium Unity title has finally landed on Android with a beefed up version for the new Tegra devices. For more information please read our preview

Mortal Skies
A WWII shoot ‘em up where you level your plane

Sword Requiem
A round based strategy RPG like Fire Emblem (which is like advance wars with rpg elements). Don’t worry about the screenshot, the game is fully translated in english

Vendetta Online
For Tegra 2 devices only. A massive multiplayer first person space flight game, see our preview for more information

Vertigo Towers
A 3D physics puzzle game where you stack blocks

Walkabout
a 2D puzzle game with a cute look, where you destroy the blocks you are walking on. Switch between your characters to collect all stars

Weed Farmer
A farming game where you grow your own weed

Back
Top Bottom