Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pyramid = Next official Google phone?
If it comes out for T-Mobile... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhall1283

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Hmm, Thunderbolt dropping on Thursday. What to do? I really don't like it is a necessary upgrade (Droid X)

With running these custom roms etc the Droid X is
eek.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

what rom are you using on Droid X?

Liberty right notw. Was running apex but I prefer liberty. i have them both on my sd card so I can flash whenever.

the liberty toolbox is what really seals it for me

Originally Posted by bhall1283

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Hmm, Thunderbolt dropping on Thursday. What to do? I really don't like it is a necessary upgrade (Droid X)

With running these custom roms etc the Droid X is
eek.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

what rom are you using on Droid X?

Liberty right notw. Was running apex but I prefer liberty. i have them both on my sd card so I can flash whenever.

the liberty toolbox is what really seals it for me

Sum up post.

If the pyramid too me looks like the next gen Evo with a google nexus product feel to it since there is no htc sense with it my guess it might be the nexsus for sprint. Thats an automatic copp if it has no sense and no 3D.

Cant wait for cita we will all know by then.

To drtobaggan from reading all the troubles of the thunderbolt having battery issues and verizon having troubles with lte ill wait it out and wait till the reviews come out.

Sum up post.

If the pyramid too me looks like the next gen Evo with a google nexus product feel to it since there is no htc sense with it my guess it might be the nexsus for sprint. Thats an automatic copp if it has no sense and no 3D.

Cant wait for cita we will all know by then.

To drtobaggan from reading all the troubles of the thunderbolt having battery issues and verizon having troubles with lte ill wait it out and wait till the reviews come out.

just thought i leave this here.

Netflix for Android APK Leaked
by Quentyn Kennemer on March 15th, 2011 at 4:33 pm
28tik0.jpg

http://phandroid.com/2011...-for-android-apk-leaked/
What do we have here? One of the most sought-after applications that has yet to be released? Someone has gotten their hands on this .APK file that seems to install Netflix for Android. Don’t rejoice yet, though: most folks can’t get the app to actually stream any video, including yours truly. I can at least manage my queue, though, which is decent I suppose. (Running a stock Samsung EPIC 4G on 2.2, by the way.) You can grab the .APK file here and try it for yourself. [via Android Police]

Looks like Android is getting the things IOS will have as well, cause were getting the hulu app and more, Android Apps are growing by Volume not numbers.

just thought i leave this here.

Netflix for Android APK Leaked
by Quentyn Kennemer on March 15th, 2011 at 4:33 pm
28tik0.jpg

http://phandroid.com/2011...-for-android-apk-leaked/
What do we have here? One of the most sought-after applications that has yet to be released? Someone has gotten their hands on this .APK file that seems to install Netflix for Android. Don’t rejoice yet, though: most folks can’t get the app to actually stream any video, including yours truly. I can at least manage my queue, though, which is decent I suppose. (Running a stock Samsung EPIC 4G on 2.2, by the way.) You can grab the .APK file here and try it for yourself. [via Android Police]

Looks like Android is getting the things IOS will have as well, cause were getting the hulu app and more, Android Apps are growing by Volume not numbers.

Back
Top Bottom