• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What app ya'll using for music?

Need to get some songs on my Evo, no ipod
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Anyone know a browser that will let you post on NT or edit a thread title without using only the quick reply?

Yea I'd imagine you can use the stock browser, I'm still on my G1 and I can do that

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Anyone know a browser that will let you post on NT or edit a thread title without using only the quick reply?

Yea I'd imagine you can use the stock browser, I'm still on my G1 and I can do that

ok so i just got my droid 2 global not to long ago and really wanna customize it i keep hearing alot about rooting it and all that what are some other things i can do to it like i do alot on my mac like with candybar and all that so i need alot of help

ok so i just got my droid 2 global not to long ago and really wanna customize it i keep hearing alot about rooting it and all that what are some other things i can do to it like i do alot on my mac like with candybar and all that so i need alot of help

Originally Posted by urbano wears nikes

I just got the HTC Inspire for $30! What are good apps for this phone? So far I just have Seesmic. I will miss BBM and an actual keyboard though.

DoubleTwist
Angry Birds
Alchemy
MusicJunk
Words With Friends
Engadget
Chrome to Phone
NYTimes
Photoshop
ScoreCenter
Speed Test
Yelp

I just got the HTC Inspire for $30! What are good apps for this phone? So far I just have Seesmic. I will miss BBM and an actual keyboard though.

DoubleTwist
Angry Birds
Alchemy
MusicJunk
Words With Friends
Engadget
Chrome to Phone
NYTimes
Photoshop
ScoreCenter
Speed Test
Yelp

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

DoubleTwist
Angry Birds
Alchemy
MusicJunk
Words With Friends
Engadget
Chrome to Phone
NYTimes
Photoshop
ScoreCenter
Speed Test
Yelp
Good lookin' bro 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

DoubleTwist
Angry Birds
Alchemy
MusicJunk
Words With Friends
Engadget
Chrome to Phone
NYTimes
Photoshop
ScoreCenter
Speed Test
Yelp
Good lookin' bro 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Androidcental

'HTC Shooter' gets benchmarked, might be the EVO 3D?
thumb_550_htc-shooter-opengl.jpg

Sprint has been coy to say the least about information regarding a true successor to the EVO 4G, but the cat might just be out of the bag if leaked benchmark scores are to be believed. They show a "HTC Shooter" running on Sprint's network along with Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread and a 960 x 540 resolution screen. In addition, the Adreno 220 GPU found on board is set to be paired with Qualcomm's upcoming slate of dual-core Snapdragon processors - meaning that something along the line of the 1.2 GHz MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU is a real possibility for this device.

The benchmarks themselves are quite impressive, with the device scoring 22.7 fps on GLBenchmark 2.0 Egypt. For comparison's sake, the Tegra 2-powered Atrix 4G got a score of 19.4 fps on the same test.

EVO people, please take short breaths. Sprint should be announcing a bunch of things at CTIA on March 22, so you won't have to wait long to find out. Until then, take to the EVO's section of the Android Central Forums. Please? [GLBenchmark via PocketNow] Thanks to MedioGringo for the tip!

Loving that resolution, Hype, Hype, Hype!
HD screen would be nice, i just hope they do something about the horrendous battery life  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Via Androidcental

'HTC Shooter' gets benchmarked, might be the EVO 3D?
thumb_550_htc-shooter-opengl.jpg

Sprint has been coy to say the least about information regarding a true successor to the EVO 4G, but the cat might just be out of the bag if leaked benchmark scores are to be believed. They show a "HTC Shooter" running on Sprint's network along with Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread and a 960 x 540 resolution screen. In addition, the Adreno 220 GPU found on board is set to be paired with Qualcomm's upcoming slate of dual-core Snapdragon processors - meaning that something along the line of the 1.2 GHz MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU is a real possibility for this device.

The benchmarks themselves are quite impressive, with the device scoring 22.7 fps on GLBenchmark 2.0 Egypt. For comparison's sake, the Tegra 2-powered Atrix 4G got a score of 19.4 fps on the same test.

EVO people, please take short breaths. Sprint should be announcing a bunch of things at CTIA on March 22, so you won't have to wait long to find out. Until then, take to the EVO's section of the Android Central Forums. Please? [GLBenchmark via PocketNow] Thanks to MedioGringo for the tip!

Loving that resolution, Hype, Hype, Hype!
HD screen would be nice, i just hope they do something about the horrendous battery life  
30t6p3b.gif

Just ordered my Thunderbolt. It was $149.99($199.99 2 year renewal minus $50 NE2 discount) Can't wait to have it in my hands.
pimp.gif

Just ordered my Thunderbolt. It was $149.99($199.99 2 year renewal minus $50 NE2 discount) Can't wait to have it in my hands.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom