Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HDMI x Console emulators.
pimp.gif

Android > all.

Anyone here change their LCD density? I have mine set at 191 for the pass 5 months. I recommend to everyone with an evo.

Originally Posted by wrod7

pimp.gif

Android > all.

Anyone here change their LCD density? I have mine set at 191 for the pass 5 months. I recommend to everyone with an evo.

Which wiimote app do you use?  I'm copping one of those code junkie retro controllers!  CHEA!!!  I want an iPad2 though, Veetle and Comcast...  I won't miss another Heat game.

Originally Posted by wrod7

pimp.gif

Android > all.

Which wiimote app do you use?  I'm copping one of those code junkie retro controllers!  CHEA!!!  I want an iPad2 though, Veetle and Comcast...  I won't miss another Heat game.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Nako XL

how are the music player and camera on the Mytouch 4g?

im in need of a new digi camera (not for major photography just for catching non blurry photos of moments and the blackberry 3.2mp cam sucks) and also in need of a new ipod.

the obvious answer is to just buy one of each (although im broke), to purchase an unlocked iphone 4, or to use my tmobile upgrade on one of the android phones.

i know i've asked a similar question in here in the past so please bear with me.

NT and the official android os thread aint got love for nako??

word?
laugh.gif
Dont own one but here's some sample flicks for the 5mp camera...and the music players are on point...Stock is solid, but there's plenty others in the market that are very very nice as far as UI , finding artist info, lyrics and missing Art Album (I use Pro player myself). Most have widgets you can display on your home screens to control your music.

2wdd56s.jpg
2n14xt4.jpg

llhcn.jpg
thanks man!

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

how are the music player and camera on the Mytouch 4g?

im in need of a new digi camera (not for major photography just for catching non blurry photos of moments and the blackberry 3.2mp cam sucks) and also in need of a new ipod.

the obvious answer is to just buy one of each (although im broke), to purchase an unlocked iphone 4, or to use my tmobile upgrade on one of the android phones.

i know i've asked a similar question in here in the past so please bear with me.

NT and the official android os thread aint got love for nako??

word?
laugh.gif
Dont own one but here's some sample flicks for the 5mp camera...and the music players are on point...Stock is solid, but there's plenty others in the market that are very very nice as far as UI , finding artist info, lyrics and missing Art Album (I use Pro player myself). Most have widgets you can display on your home screens to control your music.

2wdd56s.jpg
2n14xt4.jpg

llhcn.jpg
thanks man!

Hit up droidlife.com thats website is geared more towards moto phones, and xda-devlopers.com or hit up stay lurkin i thin he owns a rooted droid x. I put some must have apps on the 1st page and will be updating the list soon.

thank you very much kind sir
pimp.gif

i rooted my X.  does anyone know how i can password-protect the wifi tethering app?  rooting is actually easier than jailbreaking my iP4, but this new system will take some understanding.  and second to that, on the z4 root, i selected 'permanently root.' i'm sure i voided my warranty, but was that the right option to select?

Hit up droidlife.com thats website is geared more towards moto phones, and xda-devlopers.com or hit up stay lurkin i thin he owns a rooted droid x. I put some must have apps on the 1st page and will be updating the list soon.

thank you very much kind sir
pimp.gif

i rooted my X.  does anyone know how i can password-protect the wifi tethering app?  rooting is actually easier than jailbreaking my iP4, but this new system will take some understanding.  and second to that, on the z4 root, i selected 'permanently root.' i'm sure i voided my warranty, but was that the right option to select?

For those that use Widget Locker and want a discreet music widget try using Phantom Music Control.

I've been using it with MusicMod and I love it so far. Don't have to unlock the phone to change songs anymore.

!!! Read the warning below, please !!!
(and until I support Android 2.3/Gingerbread, please just use MusicMOD or PlayerPro)

Simple music control widget capable of hiding itself while there is no track playing. It is designed to be used with WidgetLocker Lockscreen, however it is possible to use it on your homescreen as well.

Features:
- Auto-hide with various hide/reveal settings
- WidgetLocker events integration
- Possibility to show/remove some elements such as volume control and current track info
- Three graphical (H7C is just like Sense) and one chromeless theme (minimalistic text inspired by Clockr and Calendr)
- Compatibility with major stock players, Music Mod and Music PlayerPro
- Battery saving mode with almost zero energy consumption

Warning:
This version of the widget supports stock and modded Android music player (up to 2.2/Froyo, including Music Mod 1.8+ available on Market), Music PlayerPro (full version) and HTC Sense music player. It is not yet compatible with Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, nor Android 2.3/Gingerbread stock, it also does not work with 3rd party players installed by user. Use their own widgets instead. I am working constantly on supporting more players. Also do not forget that widgets are placed using long finger touch or via launcher menu; widgets are not present in application drawer.

Recent changes:
1.10:
- Music PlayerPro support! (full version only, trial is not supported)
- Added donation guidelines for users without PayPal account
- If you use "Show music player on touch", it will get you to "Now playing" screen during playback in some players (stock and MusicMOD do not allow this, HTC and PlayerPro do)

QR Code
chart

For those that use Widget Locker and want a discreet music widget try using Phantom Music Control.

I've been using it with MusicMod and I love it so far. Don't have to unlock the phone to change songs anymore.

(and until I support Android 2.3/Gingerbread, please just use MusicMOD or PlayerPro)

Simple music control widget capable of hiding itself while there is no track playing. It is designed to be used with WidgetLocker Lockscreen, however it is possible to use it on your homescreen as well.

Features:
- Possibility to show/remove some elements such as volume control and current track info
- Three graphical (H7C is just like Sense) and one chromeless theme (minimalistic text inspired by Clockr and Calendr)

Warning:
This version of the widget supports stock and modded Android music player (up to 2.2/Froyo, including Music Mod 1.8+ available on Market), Music PlayerPro (full version) and HTC Sense music player. It is not yet compatible with Samsung, Sony Ericsson, LG, nor Android 2.3/Gingerbread stock, it also does not work with 3rd party players installed by user. Use their own widgets instead. I am working constantly on supporting more players. Also do not forget that widgets are placed using long finger touch or via launcher menu; widgets are not present in application drawer.

Recent changes:
1.10:
- If you use "Show music player on touch", it will get you to "Now playing" screen during playback in some players (stock and MusicMOD do not allow this, HTC and PlayerPro do)

QR Code
chart

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Features:

Warning:

Recent changes:
1.10:

QR Code
chart

Thanks I've been looking for something like this for a while

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Features:

Warning:

Recent changes:
1.10:

QR Code
chart

Thanks I've been looking for something like this for a while

Via Androidcental

'HTC Shooter' gets benchmarked, might be the EVO 3D?
thumb_550_htc-shooter-opengl.jpg

Sprint has been coy to say the least about information regarding a true successor to the EVO 4G, but the cat might just be out of the bag if leaked benchmark scores are to be believed. They show a "HTC Shooter" running on Sprint's network along with Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread and a 960 x 540 resolution screen. In addition, the Adreno 220 GPU found on board is set to be paired with Qualcomm's upcoming slate of dual-core Snapdragon processors - meaning that something along the line of the 1.2 GHz MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU is a real possibility for this device.

The benchmarks themselves are quite impressive, with the device scoring 22.7 fps on GLBenchmark 2.0 Egypt. For comparison's sake, the Tegra 2-powered Atrix 4G got a score of 19.4 fps on the same test.

EVO people, please take short breaths. Sprint should be announcing a bunch of things at CTIA on March 22, so you won't have to wait long to find out. Until then, take to the EVO's section of the Android Central Forums. Please? [GLBenchmark via PocketNow] Thanks to MedioGringo for the tip!

Loving that resolution, Hype, Hype, Hype!

Via Androidcental

'HTC Shooter' gets benchmarked, might be the EVO 3D?
thumb_550_htc-shooter-opengl.jpg

Sprint has been coy to say the least about information regarding a true successor to the EVO 4G, but the cat might just be out of the bag if leaked benchmark scores are to be believed. They show a "HTC Shooter" running on Sprint's network along with Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread and a 960 x 540 resolution screen. In addition, the Adreno 220 GPU found on board is set to be paired with Qualcomm's upcoming slate of dual-core Snapdragon processors - meaning that something along the line of the 1.2 GHz MSM8660 Snapdragon CPU is a real possibility for this device.

The benchmarks themselves are quite impressive, with the device scoring 22.7 fps on GLBenchmark 2.0 Egypt. For comparison's sake, the Tegra 2-powered Atrix 4G got a score of 19.4 fps on the same test.

EVO people, please take short breaths. Sprint should be announcing a bunch of things at CTIA on March 22, so you won't have to wait long to find out. Until then, take to the EVO's section of the Android Central Forums. Please? [GLBenchmark via PocketNow] Thanks to MedioGringo for the tip!

Loving that resolution, Hype, Hype, Hype!

Via XDA-Developers

Xperia Arc Launcher Extracted and Working for Most Android Devices!
arc-launcher.png

We always go crazy over new devices for several reasons. Whether it is specs, capabilities, or external looks, we always wonder what the device actually feels like when using it. The UI or launchers have become a distinctive fingerprint for most Android devices as each manufacturer seems to have their own flavor (HTC has Sense, Samsung has Touchwiz, and Motorola has Blur). Sony was not going to be left out of this picture, so with the introduction of the new Xperia Arc, they decided to roll out a new launcher as well. If you have seen it and would love to have it in your device, then you may want to swing by XDA member phoezies‘ thread. He has successfully extracted the launcher and has confirmed that it works for most Android devices with loaded with Eclair and later. XDA member backhead92 has also contributed to this project by making a modded, transparent version of this UI.
A rather large list of devices is supported by this launcher (various makes and resolutions). However, if you have any feedback regarding devices with bugs, please leave some feedback.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=978806

Via XDA-Developers

Xperia Arc Launcher Extracted and Working for Most Android Devices!
arc-launcher.png

We always go crazy over new devices for several reasons. Whether it is specs, capabilities, or external looks, we always wonder what the device actually feels like when using it. The UI or launchers have become a distinctive fingerprint for most Android devices as each manufacturer seems to have their own flavor (HTC has Sense, Samsung has Touchwiz, and Motorola has Blur). Sony was not going to be left out of this picture, so with the introduction of the new Xperia Arc, they decided to roll out a new launcher as well. If you have seen it and would love to have it in your device, then you may want to swing by XDA member phoezies‘ thread. He has successfully extracted the launcher and has confirmed that it works for most Android devices with loaded with Eclair and later. XDA member backhead92 has also contributed to this project by making a modded, transparent version of this UI.
A rather large list of devices is supported by this launcher (various makes and resolutions). However, if you have any feedback regarding devices with bugs, please leave some feedback.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=978806

I just got the HTC Inspire for $30! What are good apps for this phone? So far I just have Seesmic. I will miss BBM and an actual keyboard though.

I just got the HTC Inspire for $30! What are good apps for this phone? So far I just have Seesmic. I will miss BBM and an actual keyboard though.

Back
Top Bottom