• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by kickstart

Call them and have em apply it. 

Or do it online........There is a section in your online account specifically for this.

Could I just go to a Sprint store instead?

you COULD, but you still have to do the same thing you would if you did it online.

Originally Posted by kickstart

Call them and have em apply it. 

Or do it online........There is a section in your online account specifically for this.

you COULD, but you still have to do the same thing you would if you did it online.

I don't have an account with Sprint yet.

I don't have an account with Sprint yet.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How would you guys compare the G2X with the Sensation? I might get one of em to use as a wireless modem.

sensation's the better phone until the g2x bug fixes release.  the g2x is super fast and powerful but has SOOO many glitches.  not to mention the screen bleeds.  T-Mobile took it off their online store because it had so many problems.  when the gingebread update drops tho it should be better (minus the bleed).

can anyone recommend me a good case for my sensation? i cant seem to find them being sold anywhere.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

How would you guys compare the G2X with the Sensation? I might get one of em to use as a wireless modem.

sensation's the better phone until the g2x bug fixes release.  the g2x is super fast and powerful but has SOOO many glitches.  not to mention the screen bleeds.  T-Mobile took it off their online store because it had so many problems.  when the gingebread update drops tho it should be better (minus the bleed).

can anyone recommend me a good case for my sensation? i cant seem to find them being sold anywhere.

[h1]HTC Evo 3D Passes FCC With T-Mobile AWS Bands On Board?[/h1]

10Share

The EVO 3D you might have been keeping an eye on as it made its way to Sprint might just be hitting Magenta as well. Of course an FCC passing doesn’t equal an actual carrier arrival but it certainly gives us reason to believe such a thing might happen. While the EVO line has been Sprint only thus far the EVO 3D on T-Mobile would mark a big break from a line of devices that have been Sprint only exclusives. The EVO 3D packs a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, Sense 3.0, 4.3″ stereoscopic 3D screen and T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G AWS bands. If this arrived on T-Mobile, would you consider it over the Sensation 4G? G2x?

Want to see the full spec rundown? Head over to HTC’s GSM EVO 3D page.

HTC

Android Community

[h1]HTC Evo 3D Passes FCC With T-Mobile AWS Bands On Board?[/h1]

10Share

The EVO 3D you might have been keeping an eye on as it made its way to Sprint might just be hitting Magenta as well. Of course an FCC passing doesn’t equal an actual carrier arrival but it certainly gives us reason to believe such a thing might happen. While the EVO line has been Sprint only thus far the EVO 3D on T-Mobile would mark a big break from a line of devices that have been Sprint only exclusives. The EVO 3D packs a 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, Sense 3.0, 4.3″ stereoscopic 3D screen and T-Mobile’s HSPA+ 4G AWS bands. If this arrived on T-Mobile, would you consider it over the Sensation 4G? G2x?

Want to see the full spec rundown? Head over to HTC’s GSM EVO 3D page.

HTC

Android Community

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

If anybody with the Sensation can help me out that would be helpful..

I'm trying to have my phone set up to where the text message displays in the status bar but doesn't pop up at the lock screen...

When I turn off the "Display message" in the privacy settings it turn both of them off....I still want the message to display in the status bar tho...

Also anybody having issues with their Notification light? mine doesn't seem to work properly at all...
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
...Nobody?

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

If anybody with the Sensation can help me out that would be helpful..

I'm trying to have my phone set up to where the text message displays in the status bar but doesn't pop up at the lock screen...

When I turn off the "Display message" in the privacy settings it turn both of them off....I still want the message to display in the status bar tho...

Also anybody having issues with their Notification light? mine doesn't seem to work properly at all...
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
...Nobody?

^There was another company in Japan or China that had the same concept a while back, can't remember the name. But its very interesting nonetheless.

^There was another company in Japan or China that had the same concept a while back, can't remember the name. But its very interesting nonetheless.

Heres the video from that. Looks pretty cool but I just don't get the point. Knowing my luck I'd be trying to show it off and snap it
laugh.gif

Heres the video from that. Looks pretty cool but I just don't get the point. Knowing my luck I'd be trying to show it off and snap it
laugh.gif

[h4]Qualcomm Snapdragon roadmap leaks, Krait slithering on the scene soon[/h4]
By Terrence O'Brien posted Jul 5th 2011 6:08PM

post_icon_pdf.gif

We've gotten a few peeks at Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon chips, codenamed Krait, but now we've got a proper roadmap, including time frames for release, model numbers, and even details about the memory channels. Glancing at the slide above doesn't reveal anything terribly surprising -- the dual-core 8960 (LTE), 8270 (HSPA), and 8260A (HSPA+) will all be shipping to manufacturers later this quarter, in speeds ranging from 1.5GHz to 1.7GHz and come packing the latest Adreno 225 GPU. In Q3 of next year Qualcomm's 28nm tech will trickle down from the high-end to mid-range phones, just ahead of the launch of those quad-core, 2GHz mobile monsters the company teased back in February. Check out the full PDF presentation at the source for more nitty-gritty details.

[Thanks, Gadgeteer]

post_label_VIA.gif
MobileTechWorld
post_label_source.gif
Qualcom (PDF)

[h4]Qualcomm Snapdragon roadmap leaks, Krait slithering on the scene soon[/h4]
By Terrence O'Brien posted Jul 5th 2011 6:08PM

post_icon_pdf.gif

We've gotten a few peeks at Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon chips, codenamed Krait, but now we've got a proper roadmap, including time frames for release, model numbers, and even details about the memory channels. Glancing at the slide above doesn't reveal anything terribly surprising -- the dual-core 8960 (LTE), 8270 (HSPA), and 8260A (HSPA+) will all be shipping to manufacturers later this quarter, in speeds ranging from 1.5GHz to 1.7GHz and come packing the latest Adreno 225 GPU. In Q3 of next year Qualcomm's 28nm tech will trickle down from the high-end to mid-range phones, just ahead of the launch of those quad-core, 2GHz mobile monsters the company teased back in February. Check out the full PDF presentation at the source for more nitty-gritty details.

[Thanks, Gadgeteer]

post_label_VIA.gif
MobileTechWorld
post_label_source.gif
Qualcom (PDF)

Back
Top Bottom