Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A watch? Word?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Im thinking I should turn my Sensation in and get another one...I dont think people are having the same problems as im having...

Anybody go through this with T-Mobile do they do even exchanges for phones with software issues...??

Im thinking I should turn my Sensation in and get another one...I dont think people are having the same problems as im having...

Anybody go through this with T-Mobile do they do even exchanges for phones with software issues...??

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Yea, if its really a problem.
They traded my HD2 in because the camera screen went ******ed after about 6 months of me having it.

I think most phones have like a 6 month or 1 year hardware warranty on them anyway.

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Yea, if its really a problem.
They traded my HD2 in because the camera screen went ******ed after about 6 months of me having it.

I think most phones have like a 6 month or 1 year hardware warranty on them anyway.

My sibling got the Samsung Galaxy S 4G today
pimp.gif

The BB wasn't sufficing anymore, a happy moment, gonna put them on!

And I think I might switch from the latest version of MIUI to CM7 RC1, can anyone with a Cappy share info if they have done the same or have any experience with CM7?

pimp.gif

And I think I might switch from the latest version of MIUI to CM7 RC1, can anyone with a Cappy share info if they have done the same or have any experience with CM7?

Update: We have been unable to get any official word from T-Mobile on this matter and while a number of our @TmoNews Twitter users reported the same findings, this is completely unconfirmed at this point.

When will the carriers and manufacturers listen to customer feedback and realize that silence is never golden? This newest G2x story comes courtesy of the folks at Android Community who say that an anonymous tipster has told that them the G2x is no longer being exchanged through T-Mobile’s warranty department for any of the current issues that are known to exist. So are we to understand that they won’t exchange the phone because of the reboots crashes and has a bleeding screen?

On a secondary note It’s been well beyond a “few days

Update: We have been unable to get any official word from T-Mobile on this matter and while a number of our @TmoNews Twitter users reported the same findings, this is completely unconfirmed at this point.

When will the carriers and manufacturers listen to customer feedback and realize that silence is never golden? This newest G2x story comes courtesy of the folks at Android Community who say that an anonymous tipster has told that them the G2x is no longer being exchanged through T-Mobile’s warranty department for any of the current issues that are known to exist. So are we to understand that they won’t exchange the phone because of the reboots crashes and has a bleeding screen?

On a secondary note It’s been well beyond a “few days

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif

if its CM7, it should be good to go...

i'm foaming at the mouth for a post to the Galaxy S 4g...

this phone would be super dope w/ it...

tired of this samsung overlay.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

pimp.gif

if its CM7, it should be good to go...

i'm foaming at the mouth for a post to the Galaxy S 4g...

this phone would be super dope w/ it...

tired of this samsung overlay.

Back
Top Bottom