info on everything
Lockscreen:
Widgetlocker

Minimalistic Text

Homescreens:

MIUI Clock

Minimalistic Text

Extended Controls

I forgot the name of the icons though ...

Thanks for the comments 
happy.gif
What launcher/dock you using?

picked up a SSGSII off of craigslist for only $300.

have no clue what to do with this evo 3d.........i guess either ebay or craigslist it is!!!!!!

picked up a SSGSII off of craigslist for only $300.

have no clue what to do with this evo 3d.........i guess either ebay or craigslist it is!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

eek.gif
eek.gif
300? i need to start looking around on the real.
30t6p3b.gif
Yup.........He was an employee at the sprint store, he hadnt even used the phone or opened the box till i got to the store.

It was a corporate store that i went to.........and he mentioned something about a discount he gets on the phones but i wasnt listening.......i was trying to hurry up and get the phone on my line so i could get downtown for the game.

I also had to step outside to give him the money because he cant sell anything inside the store unless its a sprint store sale.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

eek.gif
eek.gif
300? i need to start looking around on the real.
30t6p3b.gif
Yup.........He was an employee at the sprint store, he hadnt even used the phone or opened the box till i got to the store.

It was a corporate store that i went to.........and he mentioned something about a discount he gets on the phones but i wasnt listening.......i was trying to hurry up and get the phone on my line so i could get downtown for the game.

I also had to step outside to give him the money because he cant sell anything inside the store unless its a sprint store sale.

being a t-mobile employee i give them too much money buying a couple phones a year. i ordered my GS2 the other day n will now have to find a use for my G2x (try my 1st root or sell it) hmm...

being a t-mobile employee i give them too much money buying a couple phones a year. i ordered my GS2 the other day n will now have to find a use for my G2x (try my 1st root or sell it) hmm...

Iris sucks, lol. Everything I ask her she responds with something out of blue. I asked her what her name was, she told me, "stop asking me questions"
laugh.gif

Iris sucks, lol. Everything I ask her she responds with something out of blue. I asked her what her name was, she told me, "stop asking me questions"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

laugh.gif

Stop asking me questions......Lmao

laugh.gif

Stop asking me questions......Lmao

Wait, what's this?
Even more proof its coming to Sprint?

wink.gif

how is this showing u its coming to sprint? the url says verizon_galaxy_nexus on the

Android Central is madd late....i told Phandroid this.
[url=http://phandroid.com/2011/10/20/verizon-galaxy-nexus-sch-i515-image-found-on-samsungs-registration-site/]http://phandroid.com/2011...sungs-registration-site/[/url]

Wait, what's this?
Even more proof its coming to Sprint?

wink.gif

how is this showing u its coming to sprint? the url says verizon_galaxy_nexus on the

Android Central is madd late....i told Phandroid this.
[url=http://phandroid.com/2011/10/20/verizon-galaxy-nexus-sch-i515-image-found-on-samsungs-registration-site/]http://phandroid.com/2011...sungs-registration-site/[/url]

Back
Top Bottom