• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
just got my GS2 a couple days ago... im to dumb and afraid to root... where should i start.? everything seems good out the box

just got my GS2 a couple days ago... im to dumb and afraid to root... where should i start.? everything seems good out the box

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

pimp.gif

i dont think its rootable yet but if you need more walls and wanna change your stuff, look here.

pimp.gif

i dont think its rootable yet but if you need more walls and wanna change your stuff, look here.

I'm really hoping Verizon is going to make an official announcement about the Galaxy Nexus tomorrow on Nov 1.

I'm really hoping Verizon is going to make an official announcement about the Galaxy Nexus tomorrow on Nov 1.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

IDK when one he has...........But i rooted my Epic Touch the day i got it............i literally iddnt make a call till i was done
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love this phone though..........the camera is so dope and the movie maker is pretty awesome too.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

pimp.gif

IDK when one he has...........But i rooted my Epic Touch the day i got it............i literally iddnt make a call till i was done
roll.gif
roll.gif

I love this phone though..........the camera is so dope and the movie maker is pretty awesome too.

Looks like the SGSII has been slightly updated with the SGSII Skyrocket. bigger screen, slightly faster processor and LTE. The tech world needs to slow down a little. 
laugh.gif

AT&T will expand it's LTE network to a few more cities including Washington DC on Nov 6th. They are also releasing 4 new LTE phones including the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and the HTC Vivid. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket will have a bigger screen 4.5" and a faster dual core processor 1.5 ghz versus 1.2 Ghz.

The advantage of AT&T LTE over Verizon's is that when out of range of LTE the phones will go to HSPA+ which is almost as fast as LTE anyway. SO basically you'll be going from True 4G (LTE) to faux-4G (HSPA+). When out of the LTE coverage on Verizon you go from True 4G to EVDO.

attlte2full.jpg

Looks like the SGSII has been slightly updated with the SGSII Skyrocket. bigger screen, slightly faster processor and LTE. The tech world needs to slow down a little. 
laugh.gif

AT&T will expand it's LTE network to a few more cities including Washington DC on Nov 6th. They are also releasing 4 new LTE phones including the Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and the HTC Vivid. The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket will have a bigger screen 4.5" and a faster dual core processor 1.5 ghz versus 1.2 Ghz.

The advantage of AT&T LTE over Verizon's is that when out of range of LTE the phones will go to HSPA+ which is almost as fast as LTE anyway. SO basically you'll be going from True 4G (LTE) to faux-4G (HSPA+). When out of the LTE coverage on Verizon you go from True 4G to EVDO.

attlte2full.jpg

Quadrant score for my Nexus S 4G , didn't even get close to that with my Evo 3D so glad i got rid of that piece of $#@!

Quadrant score for my Nexus S 4G , didn't even get close to that with my Evo 3D so glad i got rid of that piece of $#@!

246268310f0de7849b8ee946f8e4867b59bb523c_r.png

Phone is **%#!%@ awesome.............and im at 69% with normal use all day and i took it off the charger this morning around 8-9AM.

Ive also been on wifi the entire time ive been home

246268310f0de7849b8ee946f8e4867b59bb523c_r.png

Phone is **%#!%@ awesome.............and im at 69% with normal use all day and i took it off the charger this morning around 8-9AM.

Ive also been on wifi the entire time ive been home

Back
Top Bottom