• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
roll.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I love #%#%%@%!!%!% with Iris, conversing about Kim moments ago...

Is that a modded/skinned version of IRIS?

The original released one, I got, was just merely a bland yellow/red...

EDIT: NVM just saw that they released it in the market as shown in your screenshot (I got the first initial release that was yellow/red)

Peace

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I love #%#%%@%!!%!% with Iris, conversing about Kim moments ago...

Is that a modded/skinned version of IRIS?

The original released one, I got, was just merely a bland yellow/red...

EDIT: NVM just saw that they released it in the market as shown in your screenshot (I got the first initial release that was yellow/red)

Peace

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

What yall think about that Galaxy Nexus? Thinking about getting it for hotspot purposes

It will be the best phone verizon will have when it releases..............Wait till it releases and compare it for yourself.

Id still take the GSII over it at this point....the screen and the ICS isnt really a dealbreaker when looking at the overall specs of both phones.

What yall think about that Galaxy Nexus? Thinking about getting it for hotspot purposes

It will be the best phone verizon will have when it releases..............Wait till it releases and compare it for yourself.

Id still take the GSII over it at this point....the screen and the ICS isnt really a dealbreaker when looking at the overall specs of both phones.

All u need to know

I'm contemplating even to leave Sprint for Verizon just to get it, or i can drop sprint and import a GSM model and get post-paid carrier like simple Mobile

All u need to know

I'm contemplating even to leave Sprint for Verizon just to get it, or i can drop sprint and import a GSM model and get post-paid carrier like simple Mobile

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

All u need to know

Yea it looks legit, for the soul fact of it being a dual core nexus, I just dont know if I`m gonna use it like that to justify dropping that much for it, I was only gonna cop for educational purposes/ hotspot for the 4g, since the cost of adding it would be the price of me getting a mifi.

All u need to know

Yea it looks legit, for the soul fact of it being a dual core nexus, I just dont know if I`m gonna use it like that to justify dropping that much for it, I was only gonna cop for educational purposes/ hotspot for the 4g, since the cost of adding it would be the price of me getting a mifi.

All u need to know

Why not just get an LTE xoom then?

All u need to know

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

All u need to know

I got an iphone 4 and an iPad 2, so having another phone would be more sensible than a tablet. Idk I`m prob going to try to get the Nexus as a work phone when its time for me to upgrade that if they let me. Like I said main purpose of this would be for educational purposes (staying up to date with newest version of android) and tethering every so often.

All u need to know

I got an iphone 4 and an iPad 2, so having another phone would be more sensible than a tablet. Idk I`m prob going to try to get the Nexus as a work phone when its time for me to upgrade that if they let me. Like I said main purpose of this would be for educational purposes (staying up to date with newest version of android) and tethering every so often.

Eh..........If you have the money to do it then go for it.    Just seems like a waste of a phone line to me.
If i had the iphone and ipad, then id trade one of them for an android......tablet or phone.  That way you can be up on the latest tech, have a phone, and have tethering in your hands and not have an extra phone bill.

Thats just my opinion tho

Eh..........If you have the money to do it then go for it.    Just seems like a waste of a phone line to me.
If i had the iphone and ipad, then id trade one of them for an android......tablet or phone.  That way you can be up on the latest tech, have a phone, and have tethering in your hands and not have an extra phone bill.

Thats just my opinion tho

Back
Top Bottom