Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Cannot believe how stable this ICS Rom is especially since it was built from the SDK , everything works besides the menu button on the home screen.

damm what phone you have?

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Cannot believe how stable this ICS Rom is especially since it was built from the SDK , everything works besides the menu button on the home screen.

damm what phone you have?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

How do I put my pic of my phone on here.. gs2. I took a screen shot but don't know how too add it

simple plug you phone into your laptop and find the folder that says "pictures" or maybe "screenshots" and post it with img hosting site.

I've seen you've been asking a lot of questions of how to use you android phone, this site should bring you up to speed.

http://www.practicallyandroid.com

go thru the site, its very informative.

How do I put my pic of my phone on here.. gs2. I took a screen shot but don't know how too add it

simple plug you phone into your laptop and find the folder that says "pictures" or maybe "screenshots" and post it with img hosting site.

I've seen you've been asking a lot of questions of how to use you android phone, this site should bring you up to speed.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Lol... I just thought was gonna be able to post the screen shot straight from my phone.. Thanks for the link though...

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Lol... I just thought was gonna be able to post the screen shot straight from my phone.. Thanks for the link though...

well i just hit 3219 for my benchmark

Are u rooted ? I hit 5,000 on Miui overclocked to 1.5GHZ and consistently getting around 3,000 at 1GHZ on my Nexus S I can imagine how much you'll get with a rooted GS2

well i just hit 3219 for my benchmark

Are u rooted ? I hit 5,000 on Miui overclocked to 1.5GHZ and consistently getting around 3,000 at 1GHZ on my Nexus S I can imagine how much you'll get with a rooted GS2

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

My upgrade is ready on sprint.... What phone should I be looking at or waiting for?

GS2 , Sprint's holiday lineup just leaked and there is no sign of the Galaxy Nexus releasing anytime soon. The GS2 will probably have Ice Cream Sandwich before the Galaxy Nexus even drops 

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

My upgrade is ready on sprint.... What phone should I be looking at or waiting for?

GS2 , Sprint's holiday lineup just leaked and there is no sign of the Galaxy Nexus releasing anytime soon. The GS2 will probably have Ice Cream Sandwich before the Galaxy Nexus even drops 

I love #%#%%@%!!%!% with Iris, conversing about Kim moments ago...

781995234.jpg

Back
Top Bottom