Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by wrod7

NT I need help find finding this website i use to go to a lot to get apk files. It was like a forum and they also had iphone apps. Cant find it to save my life

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Stop being cheap and buy the damn apps. You CANNOT DISCUSS Pirating on NT period. dont get this thread lock and don't get yourself banned.

Originally Posted by wrod7

NT I need help find finding this website i use to go to a lot to get apk files. It was like a forum and they also had iphone apps. Cant find it to save my life

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Stop being cheap and buy the damn apps. You CANNOT DISCUSS Pirating on NT period. dont get this thread lock and don't get yourself banned.

any1 have experience in replacing an S2 screen or using a legit service?

or experience using the samsung service center?

any1 have experience in replacing an S2 screen or using a legit service?

or experience using the samsung service center?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Switched to an iphone, and it sucks.
frown.gif
that bad? I was thinking about switching to the iPhone if Sprint would have let me do the early upgrade thing, prolly good thing I didn't

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Switched to an iphone, and it sucks.
frown.gif
that bad? I was thinking about switching to the iPhone if Sprint would have let me do the early upgrade thing, prolly good thing I didn't

And also. What are the benefits of rooting your phone?? And is it risky? I'm not exactly the most tech savvy person in the world, so I dont wanna mess around trying to root my phone and screw it up cuz I dont know what I'm doing.
laugh.gif

And also. What are the benefits of rooting your phone?? And is it risky? I'm not exactly the most tech savvy person in the world, so I dont wanna mess around trying to root my phone and screw it up cuz I dont know what I'm doing.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

laugh.gif
From my understanding, if you root your phone you won't have all that bloatware on your phone so it should make your phone faster.

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

laugh.gif
From my understanding, if you root your phone you won't have all that bloatware on your phone so it should make your phone faster.

Originally Posted by davizzy

haven't peeped this thread in some time now. anyways my ipod recently broke and want to use my EVO as my music device now. Problem is that music sounds like trash and want it to sound better. So my question is which music player should I use or should I just buy an ipod? currently using MIUI if that matters.

Buy PowerAMP

Back
Top Bottom