• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

I'm getting a nexus s for my replacement phone til June. Ics early
pimp.gif

vhgomez ics rom for the NS4G  >

I would root but I don't wanna miss out on the official port. I can wait it out.

How u liking the ns4g?

I would root but I don't wanna miss out on the official port. I can wait it out.

How u liking the ns4g?

How u liking the ns4g?

Honestly way more than my 3D . I miss the extra screen size ofcourse but I rather have the super amoled screen and this thing absolutely flies with ICS. Coming from an Evo 4G your definitely gonna miss the screen size because I did going to the 3D (the screen is skinnier because of the resoloution) but thats about it

How u liking the ns4g?

Honestly way more than my 3D . I miss the extra screen size ofcourse but I rather have the super amoled screen and this thing absolutely flies with ICS. Coming from an Evo 4G your definitely gonna miss the screen size because I did going to the 3D (the screen is skinnier because of the resoloution) but thats about it

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/new...port-early-cm9-build-may-be-headed-to-sprint/[/h2]
[h2]US-bound Samsung Galaxy Note gains NFC support, early CM9 build, may be headed to Sprint[/h2]
Tweet

The Samsung Galaxy Note is getting quite a bit of attention today. The first bit of news isn’t huge, but it does give us more proof that the Note is headed to AT&T. The first press shot of the Galaxy Note has surfaced, prominently displaying AT&T’s logo above the screen. While specs are nearly identical, the AT&T variant is also said to feature an NFC chip, something that its European counterpart lacks. [sup][1][/sup]

The modders and hackers among us will probably be thrilled to hear that the Samsung Galaxy Note has received an early Android 4.0.3 CM9 build. Naturally, there are quite a few things not working as they should, but we suspect the Cyanogen team will have the bugs worked out long before Samsung gets around to rolling out its official Android 4.0 update for the Galaxy Note. [sup][2][/sup]

The last bit of news seems to confirm some of our previous speculation about the Galaxy Note. According to the latest rumor, Samsung is working to bring the Galaxy Note to Sprint’s network. No specifications for Sprint’s variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note are currently available. We suspect the Sprint version of the phone will not come equipped with support for its new LTE network, but WiMax support is certainly on the table. [sup][3][/sup]

We’ve known for a while that the Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to the US market this year. We suspect Samsung and its carrier partners will fill us in on all the details at CES. Stay tuned folks; we should know the Samsung Galaxy Note’s fate in less than a week.

This or the SGS2 in white for me
pimp.gif

[h2]http://androidandme.com/2012/01/new...port-early-cm9-build-may-be-headed-to-sprint/[/h2]
[h2]US-bound Samsung Galaxy Note gains NFC support, early CM9 build, may be headed to Sprint[/h2]
Tweet

The Samsung Galaxy Note is getting quite a bit of attention today. The first bit of news isn’t huge, but it does give us more proof that the Note is headed to AT&T. The first press shot of the Galaxy Note has surfaced, prominently displaying AT&T’s logo above the screen. While specs are nearly identical, the AT&T variant is also said to feature an NFC chip, something that its European counterpart lacks. [sup][1][/sup]

The modders and hackers among us will probably be thrilled to hear that the Samsung Galaxy Note has received an early Android 4.0.3 CM9 build. Naturally, there are quite a few things not working as they should, but we suspect the Cyanogen team will have the bugs worked out long before Samsung gets around to rolling out its official Android 4.0 update for the Galaxy Note. [sup][2][/sup]

The last bit of news seems to confirm some of our previous speculation about the Galaxy Note. According to the latest rumor, Samsung is working to bring the Galaxy Note to Sprint’s network. No specifications for Sprint’s variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note are currently available. We suspect the Sprint version of the phone will not come equipped with support for its new LTE network, but WiMax support is certainly on the table. [sup][3][/sup]

We’ve known for a while that the Samsung Galaxy Note is coming to the US market this year. We suspect Samsung and its carrier partners will fill us in on all the details at CES. Stay tuned folks; we should know the Samsung Galaxy Note’s fate in less than a week.

This or the SGS2 in white for me
pimp.gif

Just upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S2 on Tmobile today
pimp.gif

Can someone suggest a good case? I wanted an Otterbox but they only make them for the AT&T versions =/

pimp.gif

Can someone suggest a good case? I wanted an Otterbox but they only make them for the AT&T versions =/

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The #$%* were you thinking?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lower monthly note, $64 dorrars vs $92 dorrars.  
I want to complain on apple forums, I want to make multiple trips to the apple store speak with genii at the genius bar, exchange my phone multiple times but more importantly, stunt at starbucks reciting cam'ron's verses, extra emphasis on daddy warbucks.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The #$%* were you thinking?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lower monthly note, $64 dorrars vs $92 dorrars.  
I want to complain on apple forums, I want to make multiple trips to the apple store speak with genii at the genius bar, exchange my phone multiple times but more importantly, stunt at starbucks reciting cam'ron's verses, extra emphasis on daddy warbucks.

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

pimp.gif

as far as from T-Mobile, the best cases for it we sell are the D3O cases

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

pimp.gif

as far as from T-Mobile, the best cases for it we sell are the D3O cases

just copped the Amaze 4G.  Came from the Nexus One and wow this phone is great, well maybe because I've never had a 4.3" screen phone lol.  Just rooted it a few hours ago 
pimp.gif

just copped the Amaze 4G.  Came from the Nexus One and wow this phone is great, well maybe because I've never had a 4.3" screen phone lol.  Just rooted it a few hours ago 
pimp.gif

I have had the Gnex for about a week now. Upgraded from a BB. Loving it so far, but the stock battery is not acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom