• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have had the Gnex for about a week now. Upgraded from a BB. Loving it so far, but the stock battery is not acceptable.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Thinking about getting iphone 4s
ohwell.gif

I have the G2

i`ll tell you this if your into OD customization or think 99 cent apps are expensive you're going to hate it.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Thinking about getting iphone 4s
ohwell.gif

I have the G2

i`ll tell you this if your into OD customization or think 99 cent apps are expensive you're going to hate it.

Sold off my Galaxy S2 and copped a Iphone 4 and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not mad at all. I was fooling myself saying the android OS was better. Android still has a lot of phones I think are nice but the Galaxy wasn't it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not mad at all. I was fooling myself saying the android OS was better. Android still has a lot of phones I think are nice but the Galaxy wasn't it.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

I have had the Gnex for about a week now. Upgraded from a BB. Loving it so far, but the stock battery is not acceptable.

im not a heavy user at all, so i turn off 4g. on 3g it lasts well over a day. its not terrible on 4g tho, lookin to cop that extended battery tho off ebay. only 1mm more of thickness added, pause.

im not a heavy user at all, so i turn off 4g. on 3g it lasts well over a day. its not terrible on 4g tho, lookin to cop that extended battery tho off ebay. only 1mm more of thickness added, pause.

I have the extended battery in my GNex. Definitely worth it. It makes the phone a tad heavier, but you don't really notice the extra thickness at all. Got it off Slickdeals for $25.

I have the extended battery in my GNex. Definitely worth it. It makes the phone a tad heavier, but you don't really notice the extra thickness at all. Got it off Slickdeals for $25.

Originally Posted by USAFAnt

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats my thing, sure on paper Android devices blow out the iPhone, but damn there is no true support from manufactures and its so buggy, I couldn't use one as my only source of communication due to reliability 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats my thing, sure on paper Android devices blow out the iPhone, but damn there is no true support from manufactures and its so buggy, I couldn't use one as my only source of communication due to reliability 

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The #$%* were you thinking?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lower monthly note, $64 dorrars vs $92 dorrars.  
I want to complain on apple forums, I want to make multiple trips to the apple store speak with genii at the genius bar, exchange my phone multiple times but more importantly, stunt at starbucks reciting cam'ron's verses, extra emphasis on daddy warbucks.

WUT

Originally Posted by sifupooh

Originally Posted by Gordonson

The #$%* were you thinking?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Lower monthly note, $64 dorrars vs $92 dorrars.  
I want to complain on apple forums, I want to make multiple trips to the apple store speak with genii at the genius bar, exchange my phone multiple times but more importantly, stunt at starbucks reciting cam'ron's verses, extra emphasis on daddy warbucks.

WUT

Speaking of extended batteries, are there any trustworthy companies that make slim extended batteries?? I was looking into getting one for my Incredible 2, but I really dont want to add any bulkiness to it.

Speaking of extended batteries, are there any trustworthy companies that make slim extended batteries?? I was looking into getting one for my Incredible 2, but I really dont want to add any bulkiness to it.

how big is the Gnex compared to iphone?
i gave the sg2 a shot (tmobile), coming from a berry, and its a tad too big for my liking

how big is the Gnex compared to iphone?
i gave the sg2 a shot (tmobile), coming from a berry, and its a tad too big for my liking

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Running 3g while at work and wifi at home for the most part. Maybe I should calibrate my battery. 

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Running 3g while at work and wifi at home for the most part. Maybe I should calibrate my battery. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was gonna cop a 4s but copped an S2 cause i needed something unlocked
but dont you find the iphone like a brick after holding an S2? lol

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i was gonna cop a 4s but copped an S2 cause i needed something unlocked
but dont you find the iphone like a brick after holding an S2? lol

Back
Top Bottom