• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by JewelKnows

Question for everyone. I have a ATT S2 Skyrocket. Someone wants to trade me their HTC One X + $100. Is this a good deal? Or am I getting the short end of the bargain?

If it does sound like a good deal on my end, might go for it. I know it is a newer and faster phone, but not sure if $100 on top is the right price.

Either your trolling or are the luckiest dude in this thread. You should be paying him the $100 
laugh.gif

DO THE TRADE............................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Question for everyone. I have a ATT S2 Skyrocket. Someone wants to trade me their HTC One X + $100. Is this a good deal? Or am I getting the short end of the bargain?

If it does sound like a good deal on my end, might go for it. I know it is a newer and faster phone, but not sure if $100 on top is the right price.

Either your trolling or are the luckiest dude in this thread. You should be paying him the $100 
laugh.gif

DO THE TRADE............................NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

All thissssss.. I read you gotta give him a hundred.. But him giving you the better phone plus 100
eek.gif

I'm pretty sure he typed the first sentence wrong based on what he said in the second sentence so he must mean he has to pay the $100.  It's still a good deal to me. 

Look at it this way; One X is $549 off contract - ain't no way in hell you're gonna get someone to buy a used Skyrocket for $450 and then pay the difference for the One X.  Even if you're paying on top it's still a great deal.

eek.gif
 Shoot the J!!!!

Originally Posted by ChopperVille

eek.gif
 Shoot the J!!!!
Haha sorry it was late. Its 100+skyrocket for the HTC. I think im going to try and get a hold of him asap and get this done. Thanks yall.

BTW not sure about the bootloader unlock and root. Its not that much different is it? Aside from having to unlock.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

^ when i had my one x it was pretty easy, everything is there for you step by step.
Im getting it tomorrow. I was thinking how much is it actually worth it over the S2 Skyrocket. Did you like the One X? You had a skyrocket before right? How does it compare, or how much better is it?

my friends with a sprint had this thing on his homescreen where instead of his apps being in a folder they were stacked on top of each other
is there a way to do this with the evo lte

is there anything like the NOTE coming out for verizon, or any notable android phone? im trying to decide if i want the S3 or Nexus or if i should wait for this fall for i5

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

is there anything like the NOTE coming out for verizon, or any notable android phone? im trying to decide if i want the S3 or Nexus or if i should wait for this fall for i5

If you're not in a hurry, I would wait for the next iPhone release, because around that time the Note 2 would have been announced and that rumored HTC note competitor, anything that drops after the iPhone doesn't matter outside of a new nexus.

^ when i had my one x it was pretty easy, everything is there for you step by step.
Im getting it tomorrow. I was thinking how much is it actually worth it over the S2 Skyrocket. Did you like the One X? You had a skyrocket before right? How does it compare, or how much better is it?
One X is 10 times better than the SR, yea i had a white one. It doesnt even compare bro 
laugh.gif
 best screen on any phone i've ever seen, new S4 processor compared to the S3 in the Skyrocket and Sense 4 is nice also. 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

If you're not in a hurry, I would wait for the next iPhone release, because around that time the Note 2 would have been announced and that rumored HTC note competitor, anything that drops after the iPhone doesn't matter outside of a new nexus.

zmjfv8.gif

He don't want no iphone, B.

aslo welcome to Team Nexus jonwin.

is their any new phone with a big screen & keyboard ?

Asus Padfone
ohwell.gif
It cost though $$$.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by dream5hift

Anyone had a gs2 and got a gnex? I'm thinking of getting a gnex and selling the gs2.

I have the S3 and switching to the GNEX.

Why don't you like the S3? It would be pretty much comparative and better once S3 gets jb.

Originally Posted by DaeWing

picked up my LTE version s3 in Korea today. Very impressed.
pimp.gif
 Let us know how that battery life holds up
battery life is good so far.. but i haven't really watched videos or anything on it so will let you know. But its not going to be an issue because they give you extra battery.

One X is 10 times better than the SR, yea i had a white one. It doesnt even compare bro 
laugh.gif
 best screen on any phone i've ever seen, new S4 processor compared to the S3 in the Skyrocket and Sense 4 is nice also. 
Finally got the One X. Man the screen is no joke. Definitely happy with my decision. Now time to root this thing. Sucks i'll be in Japan for 2 weeks for work so I cant really play with it.

When i unlock it does it mean its unlcoked as a world phone too? Or just for rooting? First time doing it this way. Hopefully I can trade this eventually for an S3
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom