• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
vzw nexus...jellybean has been smooth for me too. a bug or two exists...also has an issue where it'll freeze when booting at the google logo and won't go to the nexus boot screen. i have to battery pull to get it going well.

i imagine these have since been ironed out. im pretty sure i have an earlier ver of bugless beast rom, dude def updated it since i got it a few times over. just too lazy to reflash.

vzw nexus...jellybean has been smooth for me too. a bug or two exists...also has an issue where it'll freeze when booting at the google logo and won't go to the nexus boot screen. i have to battery pull to get it going well.
i imagine these have since been ironed out. im pretty sure i have an earlier ver of bugless beast rom, dude def updated it since i got it a few times over. just too lazy to reflash.

I'm on the Jelly Belly Rom from rootzwiki..... Its smooth as eggs. I hardly get reboots or slowdowns.

If you are on the fence about buying a Nexus 7, pull the trigger. Had one but sold it because I was low on cash. GREAT tablet and I always thought tablets were so unnecessary. But thing is so fast and so smooth I honestly think it's on the iPad's level and that is saying a lot. If it had an microSD slot it would definitely be better but that's my only real gripe with it.

[h1]LG Optimus G Officially Announced: 4.7-Inch Screen, S4 Processor, 2GB RAM, Brings The Sexy Back[/h1]
posted on Aug 28th 2012 at 1:12am by Chris Chavez

Share This Story

Word coming out of South Korea is that LG has gone ahead and officially taken the lid off their much leaked LG Optimus G superphone. One of the bigger draws with the G is that it features LG’s cutting edge “in-cell” touch display True HD IPS+ technology. This allows the device to feature a small bezel, while making the picture appear as if it’s floating on the glass. Qualcomm’s APQ8064 quad-core S4 Pro processor with integrated LTE also makes the cut, a first of its kind in Korea. All the other rumored specs were also made official like the 13MP camera, and spacious 2GB of RAM. The device is due out next month in South Korea, and towards the end of the year for Japan (and the rest of the world. We’ll no doubt learn more at this year’s IFA 2012 but the real question is — will you guys want one?

[LG | Engadget]
Copped when it comes to Sprint unless we have a Nexus device with comparable specs.

LG needs to prove a few things for me, such as timely software updates and better cameras. But, it's a nice phone nonetheless.

Anyone excited for the Note 2 announcement tomorrow? I almost copped the first Note but never did, might be tempted to pick this new one up when it drops. I wonder if the US will get a later launch date like we did compared to the international version. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Anyone excited for the Note 2 announcement tomorrow? I almost copped the first Note but never did, might be tempted to pick this new one up when it drops. I wonder if the US will get a later launch date like we did compared to the international version. Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

[COLOR=#red]
Yeah I am even though I can't afford to buy anymore mobile phones :lol: That LG though :smokin Competition is good for the industry... RIGHT APPLE? :smh:[/COLOR]

Last edited:
roll.gif
lg smartphones... 
roll.gif
mean.gif

got my mhl adapter, posting on my TV now :pimp:

:lol: I know right! if this LG phone is pure android, then we got something here. but you know they are gonna throw some crappy

Lg theme skin over Android and gonna its mess up the phone. Keep the phone full Android and simple and they might have

something good there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom