• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My conspiracy theory is that Google planted evidence and secretly helped Apple win the lawsuit so that they can now tell phone manufacturers (Samsung, HTC, etc.) that they'll be protected from future lawsuits if they stick with stock Android.

We win. :pimp:

My conspiracy theory is that Google planted evidence and secretly helped Apple win the lawsuit so that they can now tell phone manufacturers (Samsung, HTC, etc.) that they'll be protected from future lawsuits if they stick with stock Android.

I hope youre right. That would be awesome.

I'm ready :pimp:

:lol: I know right! if this LG phone is pure android, then we got something here. but you know they are gonna throw some crappy
Lg theme skin over Android and gonna its mess up the phone. Keep the phone full Android and simple and they might have
something good there.

LG is garbage even with stock Android. Remember the G2X them dudes aint even willing to bump it from gingerbread to ics and its hardware is capable of running the software since it was one of the 1st Android devices to rock a dual-core processor. Honestly I would recommend a rock over a LG phone. Dead serious. I'm hopping they never get the chance to produce a Nexus phone, I'll be pissed if they do. :smh:

Last edited:
LG is garbage even with stock Android. Remember the G2X them dudes aint even willing to bump it from gingerbread to ics and its hardware is capable of running the software since it was one of the 1st Android devices to rock a dual-core processor. Honestly I would recommend a rock over a LG phone. Dead serious. I'm hopping they never get the chance to produce a Nexus phone, I'll be pissed if they do. :smh:

word is LG and Sony are working on Nexus devices

Optimus Nexus (LG)

Xperia Nexus (Sony) ----If this turns out better then the Samsung Nexus its copped

word is LG and Sony are working on Nexus devices
Optimus Nexus (LG)
Xperia Nexus (Sony) ----If this turns out better then the Samsung Nexus its copped

I've been saying Sony just might be making the next gen Nexus since both the Android team and Sony get along with AOSP. LG can eat turd.

roll.gif
Really though.
had my S3 for a week now and I love it. I honestly think I'm not using it to its full potential but even with that said it blows away anything i've ever owned.
Yeah, I've had my S3 for about three weeks and I need to learn how to use this phone's max potential.

LG phone wont be out this year, nice specs and design though.Its gonna be awhile till another android on any carrier matches the S3

droid-life...

Is the Jelly Bean Update for Verizon’s Galaxy Nexus Popping Up on Devices as JRO03O?

by: Kellex | posted 08.28.12 | News

gnex-lte-jb-update-421x650.jpeg

Oooh, now this is the stuff we like to see on a Tuesday night. According to an XDA member (same guy that received the IMM76Q update first), a notification for the Jelly Bean (Android 4.1) update on his Verizon Galaxy Nexus appeared this evening. The build number is JRO03O, which would be the newest version of Android to date, and is 146.6MB in size.

As you all know, Verizon has yet to announce the availability of this update, even though this is a Nexus device. We were certainly hoping that it wouldn’t be far off after they took their sweet time with the 4.0.4 update, but this is even sooner than I think most expected.

Big Red has yet to post official documents for the update, so there is a chance that this is simply the latest test build that one lucky G-Nex owner was able to receive. We’ll be following this story closely.

Update: As I mentioned earlier, this is the same guy that first received the IMM76Q update, which means he likely has some sort of a test device. So by no means does this mean that you should be hammering your “System updates” button, but should instead be holding on as the fabulous developer community works with him to get a .zip together or at least a URL so that we can all join in on the fun.

Via: XDA

True, hated my G2X. Only had for like 2 months after my G2 pooped out on me. I got the G2X off craigslist for 100 to hold me until the SG3 dropped. June couldn't come fast enough!

So since I'm trying to keep my unlimited data ..

Anyone know any good sites to purchase phones off of?

Man, apparently the specs leaked for the Note 2 and it is supposed to be quad core running jellybean :wow:. Damn. Come on Verizon

Man, apparently the specs leaked for the Note 2 and it is supposed to be quad core running jellybean :wow:. Damn. Come on Verizon

The International version will probably be quad core. We can't get quad core here in the states because the chips don't work with LTE yet...or something along those lines.

But yeah man I'm 100% in on getting this if it comes to Verizon, it's the perfect phone for me. But since news of the poor *** LG phone coming to Verizon makes me think that they're passing on the Note again. HTC is supposedly working on on something too but no telling when it'll be available.

That LG isn't too bad to me though. If there is development and we come up on a jellybean ROM then it won't really matter IMO

Download: Jelly Bean (JRO03O) Update for Verizon Galaxy Nexus

by: Kellex | posted 08.29.12 | Galaxy Nexus, News, Root
Tweet

The Jelly Bean (JRO03O) update that popped up on a Verizon Galaxy Nexus last night is now available for download. If you want to flash it though, there are a couple of things you should know. First, you need to make sure your stock G-Nex is running IMM76Q. Second, this is a test build and apparently not the official build that users will see. So if neither of those things bother you, then you should jump all over this.

It’s being reported that this JB build contains both a new bootloader and, wait for it, new radios (FF02 CDMA/FG02 LTE). That may make it worth it, right there.

Download: Google Link [mirror]

Instructions:

The easiest way to do this, is to get yourself back to stock IMM76K. That may mean that you will need to flash factory images and wipe everything. From there, install ClockworkMod Recovery, download the IMM76Q file and flash it using “install zip from sd card.” After that, download the new Jelly Bean (JRO03O) file to your phone and flash it in CWM Recovery just like you did with IMM76Q. (This is a fantastic resource.)

Also, you could wait until someone turns this into a flashable .zip for any ROM.

Update: Radios from the update have been posted here.

Via: XDA

Damn I feel like the Note 2 specs just shut it down :lol:. If apple can beat this then we owe them a favor by switching over :lol:

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Even for a Sam-stan like myself TouchWhiz is getting old. Sure I could root and ROM it, but dang I'm tired of looking at it.

Other than that that SNote2 is looking like a contender. Now let's see what Apple has up its sleeve with the iPhone5[/COLOR]

Anyone here using S3 International version?
Any word on the Jelly Bean rollout?

It should be today according to android forums/sites...
I've been checking Google like a fool. smh

Back
Top Bottom