• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pass. HTC logo is already on the back , **** is overkill. Will be copping the metal S5 when it comes to T-Mobile

Last edited:
The s4 is basically the 3s, minor upgrades. I'm ready for something totally new. I'm copping regardless, I already know. I doubt the m8 will sway me.

You kats with transparent notification bars, are you guys on 4.4 Kitkat?
Yup I'm using KK Launcher. My setup is the same as it was last time.

Anyone have any idea why my screen record feature isn't working? I used it the day I got the phone but now nothing.

I have a feeling the one mini and one ain't gonna be too far off as far as looks. The htc on the front stays regardless :smh: I hope I'm wrong tho

Last edited:
I sent my G2 in for that screen problem 1 week ago, they still say they haven't received it, i'm a little worried.  
embarassed.gif

The piss lines problem? How much they charge you

I wonder how much they charge to change the screen :nerd: I really need to fix it.. Cause if I break this phone I'm currently using I'm sol

Last edited:
Bought the Nexus 5 today, was getting tired of the Nexus 4 and T-mobile changing the Jump program up figured I needed to get one before that goes through. Not really happy with many of the case options out there. Broke down and ordered the red bumper case from the play store.

Back
Top Bottom