• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got 5 other people on the Spotify family plan with me. It's been lovely so far. Everyone else has an iPhone so it's hard getting people onto Google anything.

Just hopped back on Spotify today after my Apple Music expired

The ability to add songs to library is easier on Spotify than it is on AM

I can't get down with anything except Spotify. I do have a hacked Pandora apk that I use every once in a while, but Spotify trumps all.

If not already posted, Amazon is offering 4th Gen Moto G's 16GB for $149 and the 32 for $179 with the "Prime Exclusive" Offers and Ads like they do the Kindles with your Amazon Prime memebership

google music can do that also.. plus you can save youtube videos to watch later without having to use data... helps out on car rides and flights..
Are new albums released fridays like spotify?
Whats the limit of songs that can be stored for offline use?

Last edited:

google music can do that also.. plus you can save youtube videos to watch later without having to use data... helps out on car rides and flights..
Are new albums released fridays like spotify?
Whats the limit of songs that can be stored for offline use?

Yes. Friday is the release date for music now. Some artists drop whenever, but it changed from today a while back.

The only limit for offline songs is the limit of your phone's storage.

no removable battery... 
ohwell.gif

better be waterproof or easy pass and Note 4 still reigns supreme
Apparently it will be ip68 rated, come with a usb c connector, and an iris scanner
smokin.gif

I want it, but I am sure it will cost a small fortune. The s7 is cheaper and I really can't find a good enough excuse to need the extra size or features ( I do wish the s7 had type c though ).

Dat Silver N7 [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom