• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why do you think its a step back if I may ask?

It’s just a drop in all the specs. No SD card, 1080p screen, less ram, plastic back in the regular 21, no mst support for Samsung pay. But I see why if they were trying to hit a price reduction.

the no microsd slot is annoying but i can live without it by getting a bigger storage phone... the plastic back and the display being inferior is a huge turnoff... is 1080p vs 1440p really noticeable? i only rock 1440p on my s10... besides getting a newer phone with newer technology like 5g and 120 hz the main reason i want to trade my s10 is because if i wait for next years galaxy i probably wont get a good trade in as now... also can i transfer my data on my s10 internal storage and data on my microsd to the s21 internal storage via smart switch? i never did this before because all my galaxy had a microsd slot so i would just put the microsd card in my new phone

Last edited:
Picked up the fold 2 the other day. Does anyone know of a solid case for it? Can't find anything worth a damn. Either they scratch the device or they're flimsy.

So besides the 5G and 120hz, the S21 is a downgrade from my S10 :ohwell:

1080p in 2021 :smh:

The Ultra is nice but the Note20 seems like the better option with the microSD and stylus being a part of the design

Was excited to upgrade this year but now I'm not sure...

Last edited:
It's little stuff on the note 20 ultra that I really like. When I turn off mobile data, I'm not harassed with a confirmation message every time. I can change the background color when I make a phone call. I can arrange the app drawer how I want to.

Might upgrade my Note 10+ for this S21 Ultra. But I kinda don't wanna go back to monthly payments

Nice bro

Ive had mine for 3 years now. And they still update it regularly. Sometimes it actually got kinda annoying getting all these updates but its good they're supporting their product all these years. I think I've read that the shield is the longest supported Android device out of everything.
Got a 2017 and a shield pro, best streaming device you can get and it's not even close. Unless the Apple ecosystem is just your thing, only streaming devices worth getting are the shield pro for flat out performance, and then the fire stick 4k when it's $25 for the best price to performance/features ratio.

got a bit more proactive about cordcutting in 2021.
Just got that nvidia shield pro box.
Need all that premium $#&%..
For further emphasis, I welcome pointers on how to get premium/live TV going on this. (Gf friendly please :lol:) I suspect kodi is a main way in.
Thanks.
Fr feels good knowing y'all vouching for it...

Last edited:
:lol: I barely watch Kodi nowadays, especially with no big movies coming out, and if they do, they already moved to streaming, plus my apartment has a mandatory cable package. I mainly stick to the legal video and game streaming apps, the older I get the less I want to tinker. If you want to though r/addons4kodi is a good start, they have "builds" etc.

To be honest they knew once the rewards were removed people aren't using samsung pay anymore I have already made the switch to Gpay as it's overall faster.

To be honest they knew once the rewards were removed people aren't using samsung pay anymore I have already made the switch to Gpay as it's overall faster.

Are those gone compeltely. Cpl weeks ago i just happened to look and said i had like 118, but clicking it nothing shows up at all. I use samsung pay but it was just an option i guess. Never set up google

Screenshot_20210115-142425_Samsung Pay.jpg

Back
Top Bottom