Wack parties unappreciation vol. How you have no lights?

I'm pretty sure this post has been made every weekend after someone comes back to their apartment/house/dorm upset. Well I'm mad. Getting to the partywas a learning experience. My friend who was driving has his first encounter with the hood. While we are at a stop light he's staring at some drug dealersand the kids with them (about 5 y/o) and asks why are there kids up this late? I tell him turn around and stop looking at them, he asks why? I said "Doyou want to find out?" To my luck, the light turns green. So we get there and he spends about 5 minutes trying to park. I'm like "%$! you have somuch space just stop here!"

So we get in and it's dark, it usually is at house parties. So I keep walking and then I see flashlights on the beer pong tables and people wearingglowsticks. I ask where are the lights and someone I knew said, "the lights are out in the entire neighborhood while they do maintenance." I'mlike
indifferent.gif
, he says
ohwell.gif
. It wasn't his party it was a good girlfriend of his. I thought therewould've been music. Wrong. There was but she played it from a boom box with terrible speakers. I'm just sitting there guarding the 12-pack I had tobuy (yep it was BYOB) and I just said F it I'm leaving. I saw yet another friend of mine there and asked him to drive me to campus because I saw that hewas leaving also.

Now I'm back here typing this up and watching Adult Swim. What a waste of a Saturday night. The only positive was that this girl, Kelly, that I met lastweek said to her friend that I was cute as I was leaving.

usually if i see beer pong tables, i know the party is gonna be wack. I usually see them %*!%* at white frat parties. None of the girls can dance, only thingthose kinda parties are good for are gettin drunk quick and possible pickin up a white girl.......other then that sittin around n drinkin aint really my ideaof a party.

No dj, no twerkin? pass.

But that sucks wit no lights in the crib lol..

I was 4-0 on the table and some cat taps a flashlight on my shoulder, i'm like %$+ and then i see the badge
eek.gif
and i'm out of there before thesituation escalates. i go to the next party and see 4 patrol cars outside *bust that u-turn immediately* and my boys calls me and tells me cops hithim with a DTP and shut down the very last party
indifferent.gif
. So now i'm home, quite sober at that

university of rhode island, it's not special at all, but we have the top rated beer pong table in the country
pimp.gif
. the best thing about this placethought is there 10+ major colleges and universities within a hour drive so the girls/parties are virtually unlimited, but the campus itself is as boring asben stein

Damn, this was fate. I just came back from a lame party. Actually, it was kinda poppin' but I didn't know anybody there, so I was just chillin, cheifinon the side.
I left EARLY and now I'm here.

Next college I go to, I gotta get more social. I hate having my guard up 24/7. I need to kick loose and eff it.

There's usually like 10 wack parties for every 1 REALLY dope party.

I can't say that I miss cruising from party to party, tryin' to find the good one. Then again, when the whole crew was present, a party was fun becausewe made it fun for ourselves.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

usually if i see beer pong tables, i know the party is gonna be wack. I usually see them %*!%* at white frat parties. None of the girls can dance, only thing those kinda parties are good for are gettin drunk quick and possible pickin up a white girl.......other then that sittin around n drinkin aint really my idea of a party.

No dj, no twerkin? pass.

But that sucks wit no lights in the crib lol..

damn me and my partna lost on the first round of beer pong. both dudes popped their balls in one cup. needless to say, i was goooone
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

damn we took the L on that one
smh.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by fingerollin

alphabet boys broke up the three parties i went to or wanted to hit up
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
"Alphabet boys" refers to investigative departmentswith acronyms (FBI, IRS, CIA, etc), not your local podunk party police. Your life is not a Jay-Z song.

the first post is just about the softest post ive seen in a minute. But what was the problem? alcohol, conversation uninterrupted, women, no lights...soundedlike a good combo to me.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
"Alphabet boys" refers to investigative departments with acronyms (FBI, IRS, CIA, etc), not your local podunk party police. Your life is not a Jay-Z song.

roll.gif

lol i was about to say ... about the alphabet boys

and
eek.gif
@ a ColdSun posting ... didnt know you were still here.

Originally Posted by Karmex

the first post is just about the softest post ive seen in a minute. But what was the problem? alcohol, conversation uninterrupted, women, no lights...sounded like a good combo to me.

Giy to girl ration was way off (Vince Carter twerkin in the club ratio). To add to that most of the girls there were still in High School.

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
"Alphabet boys" refers to investigative departments with acronyms (FBI, IRS, CIA, etc), not your local podunk party police. Your life is not a Jay-Z song.

Last time I checked the IRS was not an "investigative department." Maybe throw DEA on there instead.

I have absolutely nothing against parties with no lights as long as the bottles are poppin, the music is loud, and the walls are sweating. At this point,shorty ain't even GOTTA be cute... she just gotta be "riiiiight", nah mean? You can make something happen in all that darkness
devil.gif
. What Karmexsaid...
pimp.gif

Those damn Alphabet boys...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Free The Chief

I have absolutely nothing against parties with no lights as long as the bottles are poppin, the music is loud, and the walls are sweating. At this point, shorty ain't even GOTTA be cute... she just gotta be "riiiiight", nah mean? You can make something happen in all that darkness
devil.gif
. What Karmex said...
pimp.gif

Those damn Alphabet boys...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

-Wasn't loud. You could hear other people talking.

-Freezing. It was 30 degrees last night.

Being upset kinda kills whatever mood you're trying to get in. You feel me?

laugh.gif
Alphabet boys.

Back
Top Bottom