Wack parties unappreciation vol. How you have no lights?

^I wasn't gon say %#%$
laugh.gif

Last wack party I went to was at a friend's birthday party in summer 2006 in the ghetto and it ended with two people fighting, and the fight escalatedoutside with gunfire, and my friends and I had to leave immediately.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

I'm pretty sure this post has been made every weekend after someone comes back to their apartment/house/dorm upset. Well I'm mad. Getting to the party was a learning experience. My friend who was driving has his first encounter with the hood. While we are at a stop light he's staring at some drug dealers and the kids with them (about 5 y/o) and asks why are there kids up this late? I tell him turn around and stop looking at them, he asks why? I said "Do you want to find out?" To my luck, the light turns green. So we get there and he spends about 5 minutes trying to park. I'm like "%$! you have so much space just stop here!"

So we get in and it's dark, it usually is at house parties. So I keep walking and then I see flashlights on the beer pong tables and people wearing glowsticks. I ask where are the lights and someone I knew said, "the lights are out in the entire neighborhood while they do maintenance." I'm like
indifferent.gif
, he says
ohwell.gif
. It wasn't his party it was a good girlfriend of his. I thought there would've been music. Wrong. There was but she played it from a boom box with terrible speakers. I'm just sitting there guarding the 12-pack I had to buy (yep it was BYOB) and I just said F it I'm leaving. I saw yet another friend of mine there and asked him to drive me to campus because I saw that he was leaving also.

Now I'm back here typing this up and watching Adult Swim. What a waste of a Saturday night. The only positive was that this girl, Kelly, that I met last week said to her friend that I was cute as I was leaving.

DUDE u were at that party too!
eek.gif

do u remember me i was wearing nikes and a jacket

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Last wack party I went to was at a friend's birthday party in summer 2006 in the ghetto and it ended with two people fighting, and the fight escalated outside with gunfire, and my friends and I had to leave immediately.
Almost every party ends that way in the "ghetto"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bayareakickz

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

I'm pretty sure this post has been made every weekend after someone comes back to their apartment/house/dorm upset. Well I'm mad. Getting to the party was a learning experience. My friend who was driving has his first encounter with the hood. While we are at a stop light he's staring at some drug dealers and the kids with them (about 5 y/o) and asks why are there kids up this late? I tell him turn around and stop looking at them, he asks why? I said "Do you want to find out?" To my luck, the light turns green. So we get there and he spends about 5 minutes trying to park. I'm like "%$! you have so much space just stop here!"

So we get in and it's dark, it usually is at house parties. So I keep walking and then I see flashlights on the beer pong tables and people wearing glowsticks. I ask where are the lights and someone I knew said, "the lights are out in the entire neighborhood while they do maintenance." I'm like
indifferent.gif
, he says
ohwell.gif
. It wasn't his party it was a good girlfriend of his. I thought there would've been music. Wrong. There was but she played it from a boom box with terrible speakers. I'm just sitting there guarding the 12-pack I had to buy (yep it was BYOB) and I just said F it I'm leaving. I saw yet another friend of mine there and asked him to drive me to campus because I saw that he was leaving also.

Now I'm back here typing this up and watching Adult Swim. What a waste of a Saturday night. The only positive was that this girl, Kelly, that I met last week said to her friend that I was cute as I was leaving.

DUDE u were at that party too!
eek.gif

do u remember me i was wearing nikes and a jacket

This was in Syracuse. I'm judging by your SN that you're from the Bay Area.

Originally Posted by Scarborough416

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Last wack party I went to was at a friend's birthday party in summer 2006 in the ghetto and it ended with two people fighting, and the fight escalated outside with gunfire, and my friends and I had to leave immediately.
Almost every party ends that way in the "ghetto"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
... I wonder if any other NTers besides us 4 or 5 Gary ppl have heard of Gary's Armormy...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

sittin around n drinkin aint really my idea of a party.

No dj, no twerkin? pass.

exactly.

for some reason, most of my white homies think that sitting around getting f'd up listening to Sublime is a "party".

i went to a party last week, and when i walked in the house, there were 5 chicks scraping coke out of the carpet, cause some chick knocked the mirror over
sick.gif

Last time I checked the IRS was not an "investigative department." Maybe throw DEA on there instead.

Right, they don't actually investigate tax evasion themselves; they all sit around and play darts until someone calls them to confess.

Back
Top Bottom