WADE ROCKIN SOME 4'S RECENTLY W/ PICS

Some past info from my Nike Senior Sales Account Rep...

Nike doesn't only own Converse, they ALSO own the Exeter Brand...better known as STARTER. And if you all "know" shoes, then you all know thatShaq is sponsored by the Exeter-Starter Brand.

Thus...don't be surprised if you see Converse atheletes...or even SHAQ...in some J's or some all white Airs.

Or even Kevin Garnett in some Reebok Classics...or AI in some shell toes...since Adidas and Reebok merged.

Gather some info prior to posting.

Originally Posted by MD2CA

Some past info from my Nike Senior Sales Account Rep...

Nike doesn't only own Converse, they ALSO own the Exeter Brand...better known as STARTER. And if you all "know" shoes, then you all know that Shaq is sponsored by the Exeter-Starter Brand.

Thus...don't be surprised if you see Converse atheletes...or even SHAQ...in some J's or some all white Airs.

Or even Kevin Garnett in some Reebok Classics...or AI in some shell toes...since Adidas and Reebok merged.

Gather some info prior to posting.
OP didnt write article, read prior to posting.

OP didnt write article, read prior to posting.
laugh.gif
exactly

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Hey 4 real I stay at MIA and every game I watch
There is wade a superstar wearing some super trash every game

Well I really hope that D Wade can get with Nike or JB
They will make some amazing kicks with him

I agree , hes to talented to be signed with converse, the only good shoes that came out of converse, are the chucks (which are smutted out)
and the weapon '86 (which soon will be avail. for create your own c/w)........

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

AM ROCKING JAYZ BUT YOU DON'T SEE ME ON THE NEWS NOR IN CONTACT WITH JORDAN BRAND. WADE IS JUST WEARING THEM JUST TO WEAR THEM. THIS AIN'T NO BIG DEALPEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Wade should just go with JB already.

Dude is rocking his sigs from years ago in this year's playoffs!

Couldn't Converse have come up with something better for D freakin' Wade!?

Don't know if he'd leave converse as he's the only marketable guy they have, and nike probably wouldn't choose to weaken converse.

Originally Posted by JordanHeat

when he balls in those i'll be impressed. he will break his ankle
fixed.

and hes always rockin trash, I know nike owns converse and JB, but dam he needs to get over to Jordan and get some PEs that at least look decent

Back
Top Bottom