WADE ROCKIN SOME 4'S RECENTLY W/ PICS

im sure hed love to sign with jordan
tired.gif

Plain and simple, Wade is just wasting his time with Converse and it's hindering his marketability.

Look at Payton and Kidd and when they were offered a contract towards the end of their careers. If Bosh and Haslem could switch, why not him?

well, in a sense, he is on nike since converse is an umbrella of nike. but we can speculate otherwise. wade on JB would be sick.

Since he is with Converse and we all know that swoosh owns the Cons, so D-Wade can get whatever J's he wants...

No, NIKE bought Converse.
So, technically, Wade didn't break his contract agreement with Converse.
Wade has been wearing Jordans in last couple of years' off season.

exactly what I thought.

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

I'd rock Jordans too if I was Wade. His Converse kicks are trash IMO. Also, I think this belongs in the NBA kicks thread or the Celebrities rocking heat thread
no doubt; who wears converse (other than chuck taylors) in their free time?
laugh.gif

them joints is rare in the streets - there should be a thread or something like "Converse spotted in the wild"

Wade on JB would be an ideal connection, and makes so much sense. Leave it to JB not to make a smart thing happen.

A chicago guy...

Leading scorer in the NBA...

Make it happen already JB!

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Originally Posted by nickmcclure

I'd rock Jordans too if I was Wade. His Converse kicks are trash IMO. Also, I think this belongs in the NBA kicks thread or the Celebrities rocking heat thread
no doubt; who wears converse (other than chuck taylors) in their free time?
laugh.gif

them joints is rare in the streets - there should be a thread or something like "Converse spotted in the wild"
hahahaa

heres the thing yall, it doesnt matter that Nike owns jb and converse. because theyre both owned by nike, but they have no interaction.

it goes:

Nike------Converse
|
|
|
|
JB

If you know what Im saying, JB and converse are both owned by nike but have nothing to do with each other.

Its like one dude running two clothing lines under his own. They dont have anything to do with each other, just the parent company

Yea, i wish Flash would come to NIKE, converse suck, and his converse's are uglier then a fat chick feet. He needs to get out of that converse contract,hopefully its soon. Anybody know?

Back
Top Bottom