WALE Debut Single OUT NOW! Feat Lady GaGa - Chillin CDQ OUT

Lady Gaga did absolutely nothing for this track, but from a business standpoint I guess it makes sense.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

Lady Gaga did absolutely nothing for this track, but from a business standpoint I guess it makes sense.

they did that so he can get spins on stations like z100 and such...... Good move WHALE

Umm, so yeah, Lady Gaga version is wack
ohwell.gif
. As much as he complainsabout labels only wanting to make rap music appeal to white folk in the suburbs, i'm surprised he would follow the same path. This song will get verylittle play in the D.M.V. urea. The O.G. version was ight, but this nonsense is wack.

If he really needed somebody "big" to do a feature/hook he shoulda grabbed T-Pain. At least he it wouldn't have been wack...

Originally Posted by WhoYou

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

they did that so he can get spins on stations like z100 and such...... Good move WALE
exactly

i prefer the OG, but the track is still fire...good !+%! son
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blazersfan

I think the OG version is better, but it still hits!
Damn, I take back what i said earlier. This new version is very annoying, and I cant even listen to it all the way, really!!

I still support dude, and understand why he added Gaga. Album will still be copped for sure
pimp.gif

this woulda been 10000000000000000x better with mia on the hook

this sounds like they wanted mia on the hook anyway

i don't like this hook at all

not feelin his debut single at all.

my lady loves lady gaga, only reason i even know the chick.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

not feelin his debut single at all.

my lady loves lady gaga, only reason i even know the chick.
You must not ever go out in public then, cuz everydamnbody should've heard a Lady GaGa song at least 37 times in their life, by now...
laugh.gif

This song is aiite, at best.

It just doesn't WOW me.

The hook, the beat, it's all just sort of bland.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

this woulda been 10000000000000000x better with mia on the hook

this sounds like they wanted mia on the hook anyway

i don't like this hook at all

Yeah you can tell they wanted M.I.A. or Santogold. But had to settle for Lady GaGa because she is on the label.

But this is good because Lady Gaga buzz is threw the roof and even people like me that aren't fans of pop music at all are hearing her songs in thestreets all the damn time everyday. I've heard that Just Dance track like 10000000000000000000000 times already and I don't even listen to the radio.

yeah lady gaga is going to help this on the radio. it does sound like something santogold or MIA should have been on.

i didn't really like the mumbling in the first version though. this one's alright.

$$+@ you wale
aint no way in hell im drivin all the way down to peoria to see your concert
indifferent.gif

horrible fire your manager and ban your self

why does it sound like every other song he has put out over the past 3-4 years?

saying your name about 10x
talking about how fresh you are about 10x
talking about what shoes you got about 10x

congrats, you got a wale song....try something new, because your CD is going to be about as relevant as the VCR.

Back
Top Bottom