wale is MAD lmfao

Oh and same song was also named in rolling stones top 100 songs this year.... A parody rap group from SNL was also named in the top 20 songs of the year.................:smh::smh:

Publications in general need a makeover.

I actually like Complex's style and kicks section for updates and whatnot, but SOME of the writers on there are straight ***. I often wonder how some of these people get hired to write for the site and magazine, but that's neither here nor there.

Wale is wild corny for calling and threatening a WEBSITE over an end of the year list. Is that what we've come to in hip hop? I can understand being upset, given the amount of work that goes into these projects, and he's passionate about his music, but this is just a lame move.

If anything, it's a good look for Complex, a semi popular rapper stressing over a list you or I could have came up with.

If Wale wasn't such a cornball he'd be taken much more seriously. I understand you have talented and some great LPs/Mixtapes, but you have NO CLOUT to open your mouth and to be complaining and salty about ****. Put that passion and energy into your music to make it better b. My 2 cents

Complex is on that BS tho.

And juicy j :lol:

Only on NT, are juicy j and Gucci man top dawgs :lol:

Exactly . The hate on Wale in NT is so ridiculous
How they put stay trippy over the gifted is beyond me
Migos too ,
Sean too
But hey it's all opinion , Wale coulda handled it diff but at the end of the day , the disrespect is there no doubt

I wonder if wale really shows up.
Wolf tickets jo.

Been there. Done that. Directly and indirectly. Dude ain't built like that.

All his blessings and success, and he ain't changed...

Dude just is not that intelligent. Regardless of what he fakes in his rhymes.

Last thing you want to do is JUSTIFY some sort of importance of ANY Complex list done by that staff... Especially one w/o the assistance of experts or insiders of the topic.

Still a Bamma.............

Last edited:

I wonder if wale really shows up.
Wolf tickets jo.

Last thing you want to do is JUSTIFY some sort of importance of ANY Complex list done by that staff... Especially one w/o the assistance of experts or insiders of the topic.

word

thought he'd ease up with the success but dude is just a straight up hot head/****

and his music is trash.....last project I liked was the one w/ 9th but that was because of the features 

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at young thug mixtape making the list over Wale BLATANT DISRESPECT

Wale's album wasn't nothing special but he shoulda made the list over quite a few of those ppl
This ....

Wolf tickets jo.

The moral of the story. He definitely should have let it slide. If it ain't Rolling Stone, leave it alone.

Wale's album doesn't belong on that list. To be fair, neither does Jay, 2 Chainz, Kanye West, French Montana, Big Sean or Drake. All **** albums

Idk where all the Wale hate come from... I understand not liking dude music but NT really got it out for homie.

:smh: @ complex for putting a '08 mixtape on the list, that's what he should've been mad about but then again Ross is his bawse

I didn't know Pusha T would get so much love to be put at number three on anyone's list.

-"No disrespect to you"

-"Nah **** You Dog, **** You"

roll.gif

Ya'll cant say this aint one of the lamest things a rapper has done. Fool threatening magazine reporters, and dissing one of the few ppl giving him a buzz.

This has to rank high on the list of lamest moves in hip-hop history. He really mad over a Complex list though? Complex?! 
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Let us be serious tho....

Y'all really gonna tell me Big Sean's craptastic album, ASAP Ferg and Young Thug made the list but Wale didn't?

C'mon son. The first half of The Gifted was enough to make it over them bammas.

Back
Top Bottom