wale is MAD lmfao

Some of those albums they put ahead of Wale were seriously trash though.. I can definitely see how a rapper would feel there's a vendetta against them in that situation :lol:

Last edited:
The whole hip hop genre is trash/dead, none of the "top rappers" drop enough consistent music to carry the genre like wayne did during his reign, its an album and you wont hear from them until the next album besides a couple features, or they drop a overhyped mixtape thats basura(dc3), thats why all these d-league mixtape rappers is winning right now :smh:

Who here actually like wale? I'm born and raised in DC and Think he sucks
He sucks more than Migos? French Montana

I get that it's cool to say "Wale sucks" or whatever

But from a musical standpoint, I thought he had two of the best hip hop radio singles of the past year (Bad, and Love/Hate thing), his album went #1 and has sold 300k+, earned a Grammy nomination, and his fanbase/visibility has really expanded.. I really don't understand how The Gifted was left off this list if Complex was being serious

But, maybe Complex did it because they knew he was gonna get mad.. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Complex is on that BS tho.

And juicy j :lol:

Only on NT, are juicy j and Gucci man top dawgs :lol:
there's not ONE whale album/ song/ feature i'd bump over Chronicles of the JuiceMan..... lol all u want. that weak *** **** whale put out was just that, weak. no replay value. to each his own, but dude's album wasnt **** compared to Juice. i do agree he shouldve at least made that dumbass list tho........ but its "complex mag"... who takes them srsly???????

Last edited:

But from a musical standpoint, I thought he had two of the best hip hop radio singles of the past year (Bad, and Love/Hate thing), his album went #1 and has sold 300k+, earned a Grammy nomination, and his fanbase/visibility has really expanded.. I really don't understand how The Gifted was left off this list if Complex was being serious

We live in the YouTube iTunes generation. Music has become 90% marketing and air time, 10% actual substance. "What does the fox say" is sweeping the nation lol.

As for awards and accolades they have been nothing but a circle jerk of several record companies that basically run "music".

And FYI: make'm say uhhhhh > Wales career

Last edited:
Da juice man

Side note: IMO dudes from the dmv would side with juicy before wale any and every day of the week. 3-6 been bumping down here since profit posse and gangsta boo

Calling the magazine was the ***** move but threatening to run up on dudes in person, coming up the headquarters etc. Was a ***** move. I can almost guarantee the dudes at complex are not about that life , they are just doing their job .

Was it that bad?? Never heard it.

No it wasn't that bad. It wasn't bad at all. It is his best album to date and besides a couple tracks aimed at the stripper crowd, the album meshes really well. Personally, it was one of the best hip hop projects to release all year. As far as hip hop and rap goes, it deserved to be on that list, but considering the history between Complex and Wale, this wasn't much of a surprise to me. Dude may be emotional, but at least he's passionate about his work and thinks it deserves the proper recognition. Can't say that for many rappers out now.

Juicy J needs to diss him off the strength
mean.gif
the disrespect
He's garbage.
Then what is Wale? Cause dude has had two good songs ever, one of which had nothing to do with him (Ambition)

Honestly I don't see how a lot of people liked " The Gifted" IMO it's his worst album, mixtape ect to date

Da juice man

Side note: IMO dudes from the dmv would side with juicy before wale any and every day of the week. 3-6 been bumping down here since profit posse and gangsta boo

this is 100% true, he's done a lot of things to rub people here the wrong way

I don't even hate Wale or anything, but...

Rubba Band Business >>> Wale
Rubba Band Business 2 >>> Wale
Blue Dream & Lean >>> Wale
Stay Trippy >>> Wale
Play Me Sum Pimpin >>> Wale
Cocaine Mafia >>> Wale

Dont let y'alls hate for Wiz Khalifa downgrade all the good stuff Juicy J has put out in the past and in recent years

My point exactly, it's cool to say "Wale sucks" but dude outraps at least 75% of under 30 dudes in the game.

I like hip-hop, not b.s. club music, so maybe that's why my opinion is different. Wale has put out some garbage, I'll be the first to say that, but the first half of The Gifted >>> Anything Migos or French Montana will ever make...in life.

I'm not sayin slim is Nas. But in this generation of rappers he's still a LOT better than most. How people seem to ignore his actual bars is crazy to me. You're not about to tell me French or Migos made a song on the level of Golden Salvation. Hell French can't eem say "salvation". :lol:

Female behavior​
 ​
He needed something to talk about on his next album​
 ​
I like Wale's music though . . . Gifted was okay. Some great tracks and then some filler.​
 ​
Complex definitely is trippin but this leads to a bigger discussion of how dudes support troll artists to the point where it interferes with dudes who actually try.​
 ​
The female behavior was threatening a bunch of pencil pushing white dudes and then talking down on Juicy J, whom Wale owes a large portion of his 2013 radio presence. How you was just shooting videos with this man and then you talking down on him when you think no one is listening. SMFH biggest shame of this all.​
 ​
 ​

Last edited:

We live in the YouTube iTunes generation. Music has become 90% marketing and air time, 10% actual substance. "What does the fox say" is sweeping the nation lol.

As for awards and accolades they have been nothing but a circle jerk of several record companies that basically run "music".

And FYI: make'm say uhhhhh > Wales career
Yeah man Wale totally sucks!! lulz, everyone >>> Wale

Alright fam you got it...

My point exactly, it's cool to say "Wale sucks" but dude outraps at least 75% of under 30 dudes in the game.

I like hip-hop, not b.s. club music, so maybe that's why my opinion is different. Wale has put out some garbage, I'll be the first to say that, but the first half of The Gifted >>> Anything Migos or French Montana will ever make...in life.

I'm not sayin slim is Nas. But in this generation of rappers he's still a LOT better than most. How people seem to ignore his actual bars is crazy to me. You're not about to tell me French or Migos made a song on the level of Golden Salvation. Hell French can't eem say "salvation". :lol:
Even if people didn't like or listen to his album (there were def a lot of repetitive songs on it) I at least thought people would respect the singles he pt out. Bad and Love/Hate thing were dope songs that were better quality than most of the stuff on the radio. Just off those singles and their popularity in 2013 he deserves some credit.

Last edited:
i kinda wanted dude to say: "Yeah wale, your album sucked. Deal with it"

Straight bish move. Knockin another man because you aint where you wanna be.

Stay Trippy >>>> The Gifted and Ambition

He throws tantrums that are more childish than Kanye's.

Talking about knocking people out. Wale is surrounded by security and is 5'6"

Wale been acting hoish for years now.  This ain't nothin new. 

He's probably scouring NT right now reading this thread looking for more reasons to complain. 

All of these.

Yo Wale sucks. Skraight up. He mad cause his album didn't make the list. Boo-hoo, MAKE BETTER MUSIC! PROBLEM SOLVED. Whack flow n' all...

Who here actually like wale? I'm born and raised in DC and Think he sucks

yes

RICH THAN FAMOUS

*patiently waits* mr.folarin will b here any minute. He has to know immense amount of slander is being thrown on nt while he's writing a poem to encompass the feelings of neglect complex has left him with

Last edited:
That list is a joke. How could you not put born sinner in the top 5? Wale's circle has got to keep him more level headed and to not worry about trivial matters though.

When we talk Wale vs. Juice, are we talking actual rapping skills or something else?

In terms of bare bones straight up rapping, Wale is better than Juicy J. But that's about it. There's plenty of lyrically nice rappers whose music is just not as enjoyable as others, and this is one of those cases. Plus, we're comparing a somewhat new rapper of today to a 20+ year vet that's semi-reinvented himself. Vol. 9 It's On >>> Wale.

Back
Top Bottom