Walmart has to be the armpit of retail stores in the U.S.

Originally Posted by JuJu

^ i know right, i never go to the hood wal-marts cause its like what yall are describing i take my %%$ to the "nice" wal-mart. still crowded but its clean and cheap.
QFT

And of course Target > Wal-mart

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

lol. i have job interview at walmart tomorow.

Talk about safety and teamwork and you will get hired and started ASAP.

thanks for the advice, i really appreciate it.

dont go to one in so cal. you have people and their 20 kids running around and knocking stuff off all the shelves. then you get the stroller pushed right overyour foot and they just keep it moving like nothing happened

The supercenter by my place is very clean.
Oh and the walmart has a sonics instead of a mcdonalds.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif
sounds about right.

But this is your FIRST time going into a Wal-Mart??
eek.gif
yeah man...I've always lived within a pretty close proximity to a Target....Walmart was never an option...even in the pre-Target days, I can remember my folks stocking up at "Price Club," Peoples Drug (CVS), and Rite Aid....

Yea I try to avoid it as much as possible but sometimes I have no choice. There are 6 SuperCenters in a 20 mile radius around my area. It would be unheard ofif anyone from around here said they've never HAD to go WM atleast once. Still I'll go out of my way to shop at Target. I'll spend 60cents extrafor a loaf of bread if it means I get a cashier that doesn't smell like a dirty diaper or have someone try to sell me some cologne in the parking lot.

I only go to WM for shampoo, toothpaste, lotion, etc. They always have it cheaper than any other place, and that stuff adds up quick.

Other than that, I try to avoid it like the plague. There are ALWAYS dumb amounts of people at the ones around my way, regardless of what time of the day ornight it is. And the clientele is less than savory, for the most part.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

most of the walmart experiences posted on niketalk must be them hood ghetto walmarts...

mine isnt nothin like that
Exactly. Some of these dudes hang out in the armpit of the hood and wonder why things in it are hood. It has nothing to do with walmart (the ones by me are like the ones on the commercials), take a look at where you are.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The place is absolutely disgusting. I was out on some business this afternoon, and I didn't take my normal route home. I wasn't near a target, so I decided to go by Walmart (my first time). As soon as I step out of my car, there are two monique lookin' women fighting...I hear "f' you, you fat *@#!#" and the other one replied "f' you, you stank $%++." It's whatever....I lived in [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]queens[/color], so I've seen/heard worse....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I must be one lucky mother. Every wal-mart within my city limits is either at acceptable or above good condition. Sure, they aren't without that certain"wal-mart atmosphere", but it's nowhere near like i'm stepping into the ruined depths of Darfur or anything.

The Walmart in my area is okay, but I haven't been there because Target is just that much better

man Double, which Walmart did you go too..I can name tons in this damn area that fit that exact criteria
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I will tell you though, Super Walmarts are a different story..come by one of those and you'll be good.

Whenever I am feeling down I take a trip to walmart and as soon as I get inside it is suck a self esteem booster...

i love walmart..never had a bad experience they always in stock..target is really expensive compared to walmart when u really look at stuff

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

Wow, my Wal-Mart is nothing like that. As a matter of fact I love going to Wal-Mart.

word. wal-mart is the only place i can go at 4am with bops steady jumpin all night...

and we play 3 on 3 in the sporting goods section
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom