Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

Just another example of a person that cares about his job way more than. It cares about him

Why even chase someone if they get steal from gigantic Walmart?? What good can possibly come out of it.... You notify the authorities and hope to catch the person the next time and that's it. Ol rent a cop security guards tryna think they're big and bad is when something this stupid happens

I haven't read through all 19 pages, so I don't know what new information has been mentioned. All I can say is the punishment doesn't fit the crime. She lost her life for some bs merchandise at walmart, thats the issue.

they shouldn't have shoplifted and they should have stopped, not saying she deserved to be killed though. but why take kids with you when you're going to commit a stupid senseless act and put those kids in danger. i don't feel bad

Loss prevention here, a lot of the girls we stop have their kids with them and try to use them as a scapegoat when you're bringing them back up to the office, as soon as you tell them they're going to jail they start bringing up the kids and how they don't have anyone to pick them up, no shame whatsoever, it's really sad that a majority of their kids knew what their parents were doing and they just desensitized to it already. :smh:

cliffs on the last 19 pages?

:nerd: :nerd:

Lady shopped lifted.

Was stopped at door.

Proceeded to hit security ( off duty cop ) and run to their car.

Cop pursued and told them to stop and get out.

Tried to drive away with cop.

Cop fires into car striking passenger.

Passenger instead of going to hospital goes home, dies.

Stole with kids and wasn't allowed back in Walmart because she's a thief.

Now everyone claims it was a race issue and the cop was wrong.

She was a hood booger stealing with her kids and trying to leave.

She gets what she deserved.

Lady shopped lifted. Allegedly
Was stopped at door.
Proceeded to hit security ( off duty cop ) and run to their car. 1 of the ladies did
Cop pursued and told them to stop and get out.
Tried to drive away with cop.
Cop fires into car striking passenger.
Passenger instead of going to hospital goes home, dies.
Stole with kids and wasn't allowed back in Walmart because she's a thief.
Now everyone claims it was a race issue and the cop was wrong.
She was a hood booger stealing with her kids and trying to leave. tell em how u really feel
She gets what she deserved How old are you?.

Just another example of a person that cares about his job way more than. It cares about him

Why even chase someone if they get steal from gigantic Walmart?? What good can possibly come out of it.... You notify the authorities and hope to catch the person the next time and that's it. Ol rent a cop security guards tryna think they're big and bad is when something this stupid happens

You obviously didn't read the article.

I haven't read through all 19 pages, so I don't know what new information has been mentioned. All I can say is the punishment doesn't fit the crime. She lost her life for some bs merchandise at walmart, thats the issue.

She didn't lose her life over "some bs merchandise at Walmart".

[COLOR=#red]THis happened at one of the two Walmarts I go to. It is a very hood Walmart. A lot of displaced New Orleans people are in the area from Hurricane Katrina. Not far from a neighborhood called Greenspoint (Gunspoint). Two months ago two dudes drilled a hole in the roof of a Footaction and stole shoes from it in this area.[/COLOR]

People keep saying she brought her kids...THEY WERE NOT HER KIDS, it says it in the article.

Also, if the officer was between the open car door and the driver seat, it's very easy to see how he could have been ran over if they threw it in reverse. If he falls backwards and his legs go towards the vehicle then it's easy to imagine he would have been ran over. People keep saying "shoot the tires"...but if he was trying to apprehend the driver and she puts the car in reverse, there's a likely chance he could have fallen underneath the car itself (being struck from the open door and the car's momentum would easily cause a fall). It's unlikely he was aiming to kill the passenger of the car.

It was an unwise decision to run from an armed officer when they clearly presented themselves as such (also assaulting him), especially since one of the two other women knew their kids were in the car (who was watching the kids?). I like how the mother brings up the kids in the car and the shooting, but fails to acknowledge the three women stealing and potentially putting the kids in danger with their actions (and totally ignores that her daughter had been caught prior to this at a different Wal Mart and been banned from all stores).

With that being said, it's tragic that a minor accident ended with a life taken. Both sides should have used better judgement. Personally, the officer should not have had a gun in the first place. (then again, I don't know the area and the danger he would be put in without a firearm)

Dude tried to play super cop over some Wal-Mart items take down the plate keep it movin

nope I'm chasing these ******* down and letting off some shots?

the moment dude tried to physically apprehend these women you already know where his head was at he was trying to be a hero

but somehow this makes sense to some of you cats :smh:

id hate to live in texas, everyone wants to be a damn cowboy...

someone from loss prevention please chime in...are you supposed to do whatever it takes to apprehend the subject? or are you supposed to just let them go when they're out the door?

but some of you guys are acting like she severely beat the guard to a pulp..it was a damn purse..and if they wanted to run him over they would've..they merely were escaping..

but ya know they will just dig up more dirt to make this seem justified..

[COLOR=#red]THis happened at one of the two Walmarts I go to. It is a very hood Walmart. A lot of displaced New Orleans people are in the area from Hurricane Katrina. Not far from a neighborhood called Greenspoint (Gunspoint). Two months ago two dudes drilled a hole in the roof of a Footaction and stole shoes from it in this area.[/COLOR]

View media item 113168

THis happened at one of the two Walmarts I go to. It is a very hood Walmart. A lot of displaced New Orleans people are in the area from Hurricane Katrina. Not far from a neighborhood called Greenspoint (Gunspoint). Two months ago two dudes drilled a hole in the roof of a Footaction and stole shoes from it in this area.
i'm telling you 
mean.gif
 it's so crazy over there.  When I go to the Fry's that's across the street, i'm always like let me just pop over to Walmart and grab whatever

and as soon I step in I immediately Grandpa Simpson it out of there.  Walmart every is OD most of the time but this one is just another level

Drilling for foams > drilling for oil

if these dudes could just apply themselves to an actual trade.... :lol:

exactly folks saying she did that and the other and the full story hasnt even came out... like i said earlier just goes to show how ppl really are... ppl keep using this whole they are just blind to the real world etc...bs... and like i said they aint blind their just str8 up bigots, racist, and prejudice period... We got ppl saying she was a hood booger etc... all kinda stuff, dont know the woman or anything about her... as soon as they saw stealing, the area it occurred and the race... its all types of steretypical names that usually are associated with a certain race...

Then whats funny lets suppose the story goes as how they hope and pray it does, end of the day its still his story cause the other party is dead...so of course its gonna be one-sided.. The only facts we know certain is that she was killed... The fac she stole isnt for certain... the fact she assaulted him isnt certain.... Sll we do know is that he shot and murdered the women...

People going with that and based on that little bit of proven info and its she was a hood rat she was stealing she beat him down, tried to run him down...(even if he was wedge between the car... he was on the side of the women who wasnt stealing...) and so called was going to get ran over...Still dont see how you can be onside of a car and get ran over...

Back
Top Bottom