Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

[COLOR=#red]Bunch of Judge Dredd dudes in here. We have a justice system for a reason. Y'all sounding like the Taliban in here, and from someone who has actually seen Tally/Al-Queda in person that's sad. But we are the first to call them savages. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Look at you :lol:
Trying to bypass everything else and play the victim :lol:
Cause the cop just started busting shots inside Walmart and at them as they were running to the car. :lol:
Get your 1 sided analogies outta here.

the anology is one sided because this story is one sided

we dont know if what he is saying is even true but you dudes deem it good enough to take someones life?

She should have been prosecuted for stealing I agree but dude already had super hero on his mind the moment he decided to physically apprehend someone over a couple dollars worth of **** get the plate # keep it moving HE escalated the situation HE decided to chase He shot into a car containg CHILDREN but ahhh it all good because she was stealing

I hope one of you clowns granny gets smoked for stealing a snickers and trying to run and lets see if you at the funeral talkin bout ahh the old ***** had it comin shouldnt've been stealing :smh:

:lol:

A lot of armchair Al Sharptons in here. :lol:

Like I said before, she messed up thinking stealing from Wally World was safer than the local convenience store.

You steal from the corner store and dont stop when an armed cop tells you, hit the cop and continue to flee while putting the cop in anything close to danger...

YOU RUN THE RISK OF GETTING YOUR HEAD BLOWN OFF.

Black folks act like they experts at being victims to the police then why dont we apply that "knowledge" in critical situations? :lol:

She put herself and her kids in a deadly situation.

The cop more than likely overreacted. he's probably a coward. Cool. But what about the chick who is a career criminal trespassing and assaulting the cop?

Wal Mart already let her off easy. The "racist judicial system" gave her a 2nd probably 27th chance by letting her live and raise her kids outside of a prison cell she chose to risk her freedom/life. AGAIN

She put herself in that situation. Cause & Effect is a mog.

Look at you
laugh.gif

Trying to bypass everything else and play the victim
laugh.gif

Cause the cop just started busting shots inside Walmart and at them as they were running to the car.
laugh.gif

Get your 1 sided analogies outta here.
the anology is one sided because this story is one sided

we dont know if what he is saying is even true but you dudes deem it good enough to take someones life?

She should have been prosecuted for stealing I agree but dude already had super hero on his mind the moment he decided to physically apprehend someone over a couple dollars worth of **** get the plate # keep it moving HE escalated the situation HE decided to chase He shot into a car containg CHILDREN but ahhh it all good because she was stealing

I hope one of you clowns granny gets smoked for stealing a snickers and trying to run and lets see if you at the funeral talkin bout ahh the old ***** had it comin shouldnt've been stealing
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was like wtf!?

Like I said before, she messed up thinking stealing from Wally World was safer than the local convenience store.
You steal from the corner store and dont stop when an armed cop tells you, hit the cop and continue to flee while putting the cop in anything close to danger...
Black folks act like they experts at being victims to the police then why dont we apply that "knowledge" in critical situations? :lol:
The cop more than likely overreacted. he's probably a coward. Cool. But what about the chick who is a career criminal trespassing and assaulting the cop?
Wal Mart already let her off easy. The "racist judicial system" gave her a 2nd probably 27th chance by letting her live and raise her kids outside of a prison cell she chose to risk her freedom/life. AGAIN

[COLOR=#red]I'll speak for myself...I'm no armchair Sharpton. To be honest if this cop gets off on these charges it will not be because he killed a black lady, but because her family probably cannot afford a good lawyer. Someone with the money for a good lawyer OR if a lawyer took this case Pro Bono then they would likely find fault on behalf of the officer. I don't feel like typing, but I may do so to bring some light on situations like these. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]I'll speak for myself...I'm no armchair Sharpton. To be honest if this cop gets off on these charges it will not be because he killed a black lady, but because her family probably cannot afford a good lawyer. Someone with the money for a good lawyer OR if a lawyer took this case Pro Bono then they would likely find fault on behalf of the officer. I don't feel like typing, but I may do so to bring some light on situations like these. [/COLOR]

or if there is video evidence to corroborate the cops story that the car was put in reverse with the door open when he was standing next to the driver.

I hope one of you clowns granny gets smoked for stealing a snickers and trying to run and lets see if you at the funeral talkin bout ahh the old ***** had it comin shouldnt've been stealing
he has a point though.  People always got slick talk because they think it can't happen to them.  If ya Nanny got popped for cuffing some Nilla Wafers ya'll would have a different tune. Dudes really don't value human life anymore.

or if there is video evidence to corroborate the cops story that the car was put in reverse with the door open when he was standing next to the driver.
[COLOR=#red]
True, so that means at this point we are all speculating. But while we are speculating, if that were the case I'd hope a person would have more awareness than to get wedged in between an open door of a car and the driver's seat when an individual is attempting to flee. Even shooting a person in that position could cause the person to spontaneously press the accelerator to the floor and causing even more harm. But nobody in here mentioned that she wasn't even dead at the scene, she made it to some apartments which isn't necessarily close to that Walmart (I know the area). So that means according to the story that is out he would have had to shoot her...and then jump out of the way...unless he was dragged which in that case he would have more than likely been run over.

A good lawyer would more than likely find all types of holes in this case.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
he has a point though.  People always got slick talk because they think it can't happen to them.  If ya Nanny got popped for cuffing some Nilla Wafers ya'll would have a different tune. Dudes really don't value human life anymore.
If my folks shot up a mall in Oregon of course I would be singin a different tune too. probably blame it on the system or some other faceless enemy.

Thats what humans do so whats your point?
I got friends and family that are dead or and jail for being dumbasses.

This woman god rest her soul was a dumbass . death wasnt a fair penalty but it was a result of her making multiple dangerous decisions. and overtime i would have gotten over it and chalked it up to the game like i have before.

If my folks shot up a mall in Oregon of course I would be singin a different tune too. probably blame it on the system or some other faceless enemy.

This woman god rest her soul was a dumbass . death wasnt a fair penalty but it was a result of her making multiple dangerous decisions. and overtime i would have gotten over it and chalked it up to the game like i have before.
Complete different story.

Stealing dumb as it maybe doesnt warrant being shot

Shooting up a mall.....c'mon fam thats the wildest most extreme comparison I've ever seen. The dummy that repped you should be slapped.

U compared a woman being banned from a billion dollar corporation and still walkin in the mug and stealing then fleein and attackin a cop and whatever allegedly happened after that to stealing vanilla wafers tho

U compared a woman being banned from a billion dollar corporation and still walkin in the mug and stealing then fleein and attackin a cop and whatever allegedly happened after that to stealing vanilla wafers tho
Stealing to stealing

Stealing to shooting up a mall.

C'mon Son  You don't need to take SAT prep to know which one looks off
laugh.gif

She shouldnt have died i hate its a woman cause its natural to assume she was more innocent than she is but had this been a dude i cant imagine this much empathy.

[COLOR=#red]
True, so that means at this point we are all speculating. But while we are speculating, if that were the case I'd hope a person would have more awareness than to get wedged in between an open door of a car and the driver's seat when an individual is attempting to flee. Even shooting a person in that position could cause the person to spontaneously press the accelerator to the floor and causing even more harm. But nobody in here mentioned that she wasn't even dead at the scene, she made it to some apartments which isn't necessarily close to that Walmart (I know the area). So that means according to the story that is out he would have had to shoot her...and then jump out of the way...unless he was dragged which in that case he would have more than likely been run over

A good lawyer would more than likely find all types of holes in this case.[/COLOR]

totally agree. at this point, a lot if it is just speculation. hopefully all of the evidence will come to light and the deceased (or their family) will be afforded an opportunity to have proper legal representation.

Complete different story.

Stealing dumb as it maybe doesnt warrant being shot

Shooting up a mall.....c'mon fam thats the wildest most extreme comparison I've ever seen. The dummy that repped you should be slapped.

hes not doing anything different than what CashBanks did on the other page. He is purposely using extremely outlandish comparisons to try and prove his point (whether right or wrong).

[COLOR=#red]
True, so that means at this point we are all speculating. But while we are speculating, if that were the case I'd hope a person would have more awareness than to get wedged in between an open door of a car and the driver's seat when an individual is attempting to flee. Even shooting a person in that position could cause the person to spontaneously press the accelerator to the floor and causing even more harm. But nobody in here mentioned that she wasn't even dead at the scene, she made it to some apartments which isn't necessarily close to that Walmart (I know the area). So that means according to the story that is out he would have had to shoot her...and then jump out of the way...unless he was dragged which in that case he would have more than likely been run over.

Shhhhh we don't want to use logic in this thread.

Here's some logic

using what we know of the event.

Can you think of a scenario where the woman could have been in the right? no

Can you think of a scenario where the cop could have been in the right? yes

Here's some logic
[COLOR=#red]
Actually with us knowing relatively NOTHING specific about the case except she shoplifted, he shot, she died, both answers could conceivably be no. A badge and a gun does not necessarily make a person infallible. You'd be good in Afghanistan my dude, not as a service member or Fed, but as a Tally :lol:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]
Actually with us knowing relatively NOTHING specific about the case except she shoplifted, he shot, she died, both answers could conceivably be no. A badge and a gun does not necessarily make a person infallible. You'd be good in Afghanistan my dude, not as a service member or Fed, but as a Tally :lol:[/COLOR]

We don't even know if she really shoplifted, but when we're only given a certain amount of information how else are we supposed to form our conclusions? Speculation?

Here's some logic

The more I think about I can't think of a single situation were it makes sense to shoot the driver of a moving vehicle unless said driver has a gun.

What the hell is a gun going to do to a car?

The more I think about I can't think of a single situation were it makes sense to shoot the driver of a moving vehicle unless said driver has a gun.
What the hell is a gun going to do to a car?

But he didn't even shoot the driver....he shot the passenger. Which makes even less sense.

A lot of armchair Al Sharptons in here.
laugh.gif

Black folks act like they experts at being victims to the police then why dont we apply that "knowledge" in critical situations?
laugh.gif

i would agree with that and in theory with alot of ppl in here on the cause and effect notion if they didnt contridict these sediments when it comes with personal issues...

Alot of assumptions in here so i cant play the ill take the word of an accused/allege and ultimatly person who shot and killed a person. And i cannot take the other side well the obvious is she is dead.

Id also through out the assumption of ppl and their views of the situation based on race... that is unless nt all of a sudden has a hidden webcam onsight a makes note of the demographic in threads..( yet we still gonna play the i have no clue i dont stereotype judge etc,,, game)

lets take in what we do know.... she has a past of petty theft/stealing and trespassing...

We do know she was in the walmart.... assualt isnt for certain on the police officer..(so that shouldnt be a factor in deciding was his actions were cause its hersay)

She went in the car and the police followed after her....

It was stated that he was standing between the driver and the door.... she proceeded the shift the car in reverse and he shot her...

First what kind of car is this where you dont have to change the gears of the car.... ?

Second what kinda car assuming she is ******* booger, ghetto trash etc... as many have implies where it is just gonna accelerate and a speed so fast in reverse...?

Also if he was between the car and the lady what was preventing him to apprehend the lady and take her out of the car?

Was it said she fault him off? Nothing was said that car was already in the reverse position cranked up... and she patiently waited for him to open the door and walk around and place himself inbetween the door then took her foot off the brake and smashed the gas...

Also was she even going in reverse....? Did she hit reverse... switch gears quickly to drive and fled off...?

Also wasnt it said the driver wasnt the one who allegedly stole..? So despite the shooting and killing at the end of the day his so call plan to thwart the alleged thief still failed...

So these are the questions we should deal with..... Wht transpired at the time of him approaching the vehicle, opening the door... placing himself in between the passenger door and her driving off...

I feel alot of ppl are conviently over looking at the chain of events that had to transpire even if his version is to be true...

I never once condoned and defended the fact if she stole/and or trespassed.....And i get some ppl are overlooking that as well. But some ppl hell alot of ppl are taken a piece of a story... and accounts of what occured (not even detailed accounts) from a person who obviously not telling the whole tuth... because with any version of a story its the two extreme sides and then somewhere in the middle lies the truth...And making alot of assumptions and stating them as absolutes... based on.... which honestly appears maybe consciously ot subconciusly on race...

Could she been guilty of theft sure... but taken a assumption of theft and translated that to *******/booger/typical ghetto welfare queen etc...poor parent etc.... terms that are generally well in our society that is associated with black women... and using that to describe the women... then to top it off say good riddance to her and more like her...does infact insinuate a racist/prejudice position....especially when you factor in the fact ppl are saying outlandish and stupid things such as cops never missuse their authority... and target certain races.... nor do they use extreme and excessive force mostly on minorities.... and as i qoute is imaginary and isnt true and just some made up propaganda conspired by stupid rappers.... or that cops only use extreme force when a crime is committed....

When you string together thoughts and comments like this... it does whether anyone wants to say it admit to say it etc.... makes you come across as a very sheltered niave delusional individual.... or a prejudice/ possible lowkey racist prick... and since i have the sense to know in this day and time thats impossible i choose to say its the latter.

If she didn't really shoplift then why did she run?

We do know she really wasnt supposed to be at Walmart though. That's indisputable

End of the day, I can see where people are coming from talkin about the value of a human life and what have you but with that said, the woman needs to be held accountable for her actions rather then be painted as an innocent victim.

No one deserved to die as a result of shoplifting but she didn't get shot because of shoplifting.

I'm suprised minimal mention has been made about how after she got shot they went to some building rather then a hospital.

Back
Top Bottom