Wanna know who really ruined the sneaker "game"? This guy. vol. waste of oxygen

i watched a few of his video's , it was like a car accident ....i was in a trance of ignorance

people like this fascinate me though , i love hearing them talk about sneakers....

at the same time it's kind of depressing but you cant teach these dudes common

sense , if they don't understand how tacky they come off then it's whatever lmao

Sneakers are da new pokemon cards for da lil pip squeeks...
Its definitely makin me expedite my retirement that much faster.
And unlike comics, kicks have a useful purpose outside of collecting
So i doubt we'll see a full blown crash like marvel & DC experienced.
But da ceiling seems to be about a stack for 99% of da market cuz unfortunately
U cant save em forever, so sooner or later all that OG ishh aint gonna be worth
Nuffin after they crumble.
lol sneakers the new pokemon cards, nice.

THe problem with sneakers now is that one brand is the end all be all .ITs only about Nike this nike that even when the shoes ae poorly designed ie the kobe and durant line.If more people copped various styles various brands we wouldnt have this situation. We would be able to cop whatever we want whenever .That is whats killing the game.You know how boring it gets when everybody has the exact same grails,top 5s etc.Nothing is unique anymore in the american sneaker community. Its really killing the culture here.Everybody is gunning for the exact same sneakers and doing the exact same lineups its wack.

Like how many reviews of jordan 3s,jordan 11s ,the upcoming jordan release can we possibly watch how many foamposites will we see in all colors of trhe rainbow.How many all star game ,bhm,winter jordan high number retroes will we see ,Its formulaic and boring. Signature shoes come in a thousnd and one colors now .The american sneaker culture has been washed over and ruined,

Last edited:
srs?

guy has tisa and diamond supply logos on his sidebar. :rolleyes

Steezy gettin that free promo. It's a movement! Steezy 2012. The new Neek.

Not srs
Srs

Dude needs to redo his sound mix. Can't hear anything over the beat. Actually just wanted him to shut up and let Pain play.

Also he's a douche.

im laughing entirely too much over the fact that OP has KSteezy has his avy

[COLOR=#red]-The Juice[/COLOR]

Was gonna ask this in another thread, but I didn't wanna look stupid
laugh.gif
Yo I thought this was ksteezy all this time
roll.gif

whats this notion of sneakers being a "game".

you're not playing anything.

other than yourselves, perhaps.

and its diminishing quality and oversaturation that ruined this "game" you speak of.

Man is that a ksteezy avy?

was just about to post this

if it is.... :smh: x1000

That's the first thing I noticed. And I agree with ^this assessment :smh:

Sneakers are da new pokemon cards for da lil pip squeeks...

Its definitely makin me expedite my retirement that much faster.

And unlike comics, kicks have a useful purpose outside of collecting

So i doubt we'll see a full blown crash like marvel
lol sneakers the new pokemon cards, nice.

I agree with this assessment too. Been saying that myself for a while. Kids buy kicks just to trade for their size and/or use for trade bait later down the line. I so despise that line of thinking.

Man crush game serious.

On a whole 'nother level :smh:

And this Youtube guy is taking this **** too seriously. What ever happened to cats buying sneakers because they just like they way they look and keeping it moving?

This dude for Malcolm X intro's and giving speeches about bull ****.

Like c'mon son, you ain't about to start some revolution over some damn sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom