Want to Change the World? Vol. KONY 2012

Remember the Holocaust? Learning about it in history class and hearing about it in documentaries, seeing the pictures.. Then completely understanding what happened once you reached the age of maturity made you realize that something was seriously wrong with the human race if some of us actually believed that it was right to kill innocent lives..

Something similar is happening today. It's our turn to make sure that this comes to an end, and it's not that hard to get involved. This is an international issue and it speaks out to who we are as a human race. Please take the time to watch the video and at least get informed, if anything just simply share it on your Facebook so that other people can get involved and be informed. Every single person counts.

Already donated. Can't wait for and April 20th. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Already donated. Can't wait for my Action pack and April 20th.

Good work homie!
pimp.gif

I'll probably order an action pack after all the explosion dies down from today and the past few days.. I ordered a bracelet and it said it could take 2-3 weeks for the action packs to ship so I'll definitely be buying one when everything dies down a bit and everyone gets theirs.

Can't wait to rock my bracelet and hopefully see other people wearing them too.

April 20th is gonna be sickkkk

Just doing my part Cap.. Post again once you're done watching and share your opinion. 
smile.gif

Just saw the video and was on my way to NT to post. Support an amazing cause and show some love

lol this dude really thinks the elite care about some African kids?
na homie they out for the oil.

Originally Posted by fly23s

exactly.
in order for us to live the luxurious lives that we are accustomed too people around the world like the people in africa and all these 3rd world countries are suffering.

its either us or them and out of natural instinct we dont wanna give up our good lives for someone else.

sad but true

Just watched it, powerful stuff

I encourage everybody to watch the video and share it with everyone they know

these guys came and presented at my old high school a few years back... really inspiring!

Our school ended up raising a lot of money and our girls soccer team actually spent a few

weeks in Uganda helping out in the schools and orphanages...

Great vid, April 20th should be epic!

Donated
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by fly23s

exactly.
in order for us to live the luxurious lives that we are accustomed too people around the world like the people in africa and all these 3rd world countries are suffering.

its either us or them and out of natural instinct we dont wanna give up our good lives for someone else.

sad but true
so much truth here

I mean really lets  address the root issue rather scapegoat

Noble effort, but many parts of Africa are a lost cause. Sorry. America learned its lesson over, they ain't going back.

Back
Top Bottom