Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Originally Posted by mikejs210

I'm all for the discussion. Although having respect for the team and player in question in this thread doesn't make sense.
'Sactly. 
laugh.gif

I'll just say this and not continue the point any further: I don't think Warriors fans are that bad, honestly. I think they do a good job of keeping the overexuberance in the 'Is Steph the GOAT?' thread and the Warriors thread, and keeping it light in the NBA thread.

*shrugs*

But I get it. I know in here, they're seen as worst than Yankees/Lakers fans combined (no Essential).

Last edited:
GSW going for history and back to back :pimp:

Who cares? The league is a dumb joke since Adam Silver took over.
Bad team defense, non physical plays like in the 1970s. Even if the warriors do 80-2, it's even less Worth than the 67-15 Bulls of 1992.
2016 Warriors would be destroyed by the Knicks or Bulls back then.

Neither the team nor the players bother me. I have much respect for what they're doing and for what Steph is doing.

However, as another poster mentioned, you'd think this squad has won 6 titles already by the way fans react to haters and to each win. As of right now, Steph has 1 MVP, soon to be 2 and the Warriors have 1 title and will be in contention for a back to back run.

If anything, fans should just enjoy what's going on instead of crowning themselves the GOAT before actually being the GOAT. Sustained greatness isn't easy to come by and it can all be over with one injury, one loss or one missed shot.

This. It took Magic, Bird and MJ winning multiple championships and having many great seasons to be crowned as the best of the league.
Crowning Curry after 1 title where he was not even finals MVP is bad comedy.

Bad team defense, non physical plays like in the 1970s. Even if the warriors do 80-2, it's even less Worth than the 67-15 Bulls of 1992.

Were you complaining about how "soft" the league was when the Spurs won 2 years ago?

Bill Russell's Celtics wild of destroyed MJ's Bulls making their title not worth anything.

See how easy hypotheticals work :lol:

Bill Russell's Celtics wild of destroyed MJ's Bulls making their title not worth anything.

See how easy hypotheticals work :lol:

Lol, ur funny. 60s nba basketball was slow, even less physical than today, and also less experience in tactics.
If a young guy tries to play basketball like the nba guys do today i would destroy him because i grew up when tough defense still counted.
When you watch nba today most teams dont block out for good rebounds, letting players drive to the basket without really going in to monsterblock someone.
Btw,
Air jordan >>>>>> chicken curry :wink: so much for comedy

Last edited:
Were you complaining about how "soft" the league was when the Spurs won 2 years ago?

I didnt watch nba from 2004 - 2014. And when i watched the Archives, the spurs played excellent team basketball. They didnt need someone otstanding.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Lol, ur funny. 60s nba basketball was slow, even less physical than today, and also less experience in tactics.
If a young guy tries to play basketball like the nba guys do today i would destroy him because i grew up when tough defense still counted.
When you watch nba today most teams dont block out for good rebounds, letting players drive to the basket without really going in to monsterblock someone.
Btw,
Air jordan >>>>>> chicken curry
wink.gif
so much for comedy
nobody said he's better than Jordan but the fact that curry and warriors are threatening a Jordan record has you and your whole generation in the feels
roll.gif
roll.gif
As far as feels go, the fact that EVERYONE isn't worshiping the Warriors has more people in their feels than people in their feels over the Bulls' record going down.

"The Bulls record is going down!"

*some feels*

"Warriors ain't even a team worthy of taking that record."

*VERY MUCH FEELS*

Facts.

*waits for, "Who's in their feels? I'm just having fun watching these people foam at the mouth."*

People just want to see all time records go down by teams that have all time credentials, next to no flaws. That's not the Warriors.

feels: activated

Back
Top Bottom