Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

nobody said he's better than Jordan but the fact that curry and warriors are threatening a Jordan record has you and your whole generation in the feels :rofl: :rofl:

Have fun watching the same games from 20 years ago over and over again

The game has evolved from 90s deal with it.

Dont think so. The only thing that has evolved is that we have more athletic players who can also dribble better.

Concerning defense and rebounding it is a letdown that i rather call it devolution.
Like Avery Johnson and Kobe said in the Media, todays game got soft in favor to make the game more spectacular and higher scoring.
You often see many alley oops where the defender did not block out.
Flagrant fouls are called to often.

I'm all about giving hate where it's due, but the Warriors are too entertaining to be hated. It's not like Miami a few years ago or the Lakers before them where the hate was justified

I'm all about giving hate where it's due, but the Warriors are too entertaining to be hated. It's not like Miami a few years ago or the Lakers before them where the hate was justified
Illegal screens and bandwaggoners are a good enough reason to dish out some hate

Where were these fans when they had Erick Dampier and Adonal Foyle

Illegal screens and bandwaggoners are a good enough reason to dish out some hate

Disliking the current warriors not for their game but what the consequences are. Since they are successful in playing small ball quite all other teams try the same. It's the first time in the nba that true centers have no values anymore.
And then the hypetrain fans are annoying as hell. That was the same when the 2000-2002 lakers were successful or the Miami heat in the recent years.
It's rather the hype that creates the dislike or hate not the team itself.
Though in terms of the 3peat lakers shaq and kobe were arrogant as hell.
Lebron was badass and i was mad that he abandoned the Cavs.

Last edited:

Disliking the current warriors not for their game but what the consequences are. Since they are successful in playing small ball quite all other teams try the same. It's the first time in the nba that true centers have no values anymore.
And then the hypetrain fans are annoying as hell. That was the same when the 2000-2002 lakers were successful or the Miami heat in the recent years.

Real stuff

I hate Curry more than the actual team tho. Hate his playing style, its just dumb and he dont even play D forreal & they hide him on D to make up for it

And what makes me truly hate dude is the way he whines when they losing or he just shuts down. He did it in the Finals during those games they lost. Theres a reason he aint get no damn Finals MVP votes...**** him

[QUOTE name="JumpmanFromDaBay"]
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay
[QUOTE name="jumpman cbt2"]
Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Lol, ur funny. 60s nba basketball was slow, even less physical than today, and also less experience in tactics.

If a young guy tries to play basketball like the nba guys do today i would destroy him because i grew up when tough defense still counted.

When you watch nba today most teams dont block out for good rebounds, letting players drive to the basket without really going in to monsterblock someone.

Btw,

Air jordan >>>>>> chicken curry :wink: so much for comedy
nobody said he's better than Jordan but the fact that curry and warriors are threatening a Jordan record has you and your whole generation in the feels :rofl: :rofl: [/QUOTE]
As far as feels go, the fact that EVERYONE isn't worshiping the Warriors has more people in their feels than people in their feels over the Bulls' record going down.

"The Bulls record is going down!"
*some feels*

"Warriors ain't even a team worthy of taking that record."
*VERY MUCH FEELS*

Facts.

*waits for, "Who's in their feels? I'm just having fun watching these people foam at the mouth."*

People just want to see all time records go down by teams that have all time credentials, next to no flaws. That's not the Warriors.

feels: activated
[/quote]

Sensitive Warriors fan here...:lol:

They're not "worthy" to some because people were sleep when this team was bubbling..

People act like this team was just an overnight sensation and they just started winning.

They were having winning seasons and I can say if Bogut was healthy they would have beat the Clippers in the 2013-2014 playoffs.

Many in the media love to build and tear down players from the start of their career to the end. Jordan, Lebron, Magic, Kobe, and others have gone through that. It's almost like there's this right of passage that players have to go through in the media and playoffs before they earn "status.."

Warriors went underneath that radar and already won a championship before that all took place. Right now they're slander proof. That's why some folks come up with these usual narriatives to explain their greatness. They can't find anything that's a usual negative for most.

This team wasn't a media fabricated concuction like OKC, Miami, and others. None of these players experienced coming out of college the attention of a KD or Lebron but they shouldn't be discredited.

Also all the stats say they are worthy. Basketball unlike football and baseball weeds out the flukey. The constant wishing for their downfall and qualitative analysis doesn't change a thing.

Each year y'all haters going to keep switching the narritative to fit your perspective.

In

2014-2015
well of Klove and Kyrie were heathy...
Steph didn't face any elite PGs

2015-2016
Well the league rules have changed and they have benefitted
The league competition sucks.

2016-2017
???

I wonder what's next.."uhh uhh the reason why the Warriors won is thhhaat Steph is lightskin and gets calls!"

Real stuff

I hate Curry more than the actual team tho. Hate his playing style, its just dumb and he dont even play D forreal & they hide him on D to make up for it

And what makes me truly hate dude is the way he whines when they losing or he just shuts down. He did it in the Finals during those games they lost. Theres a reason he aint get no damn Finals MVP votes...**** him

He does play defense. Actually one of the best defending PGs in the league.

people will always come up with excuses when in reality the team that wins the championship is simply the best 
pimp.gif

You guys are really bad at hate threads :lol:

Gotta let it happen. We do the same thing for Kobe and Bron

@FinallyFamous

Thread Title change please. "Official Capers for GSW" vol. GSW Team Thread
[h2]WHO POSTED?[/h2]
Total Posts: 118
[table][tr][th=""]
User Name
[/th][th=""]
JumpmanFromDaBay
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
FinallyFamous
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
jumpman cbt2
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
dmxfury
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
a-friend
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
EvansST
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
sea manup
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
DarthSka
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Willchamberlain
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
2163O1baller
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Dat Dude Chris
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
iHust1e
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
eddiengambino
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
619destroyer
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Johnson1
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Mr DragonFly Jones
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
dland24
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
DeadsetAce
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
atransta
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
mikejs210
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
AZwildcats
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
jcmojica24
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
PolosandDunks
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
LTizzil
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
quise2024
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
h3at23
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
StillIn729
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
HugheyFreeman
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Addict4Sneakers
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
GSDOUBLEU
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Peep Game
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Fozzy Badfeet
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
toine2983
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
DON RAMON
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
OneTrust
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
SneakerPro
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Paul Is On Tilt
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Gry60
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
SLP Product
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
ricerocket1
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Chester McFloppy
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Maximus Meridius
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
mosdef24
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
Cedric Ceballos
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
More than twice as may posts than the 2nd highest 
laugh.gif

Be a gentleman and let us enjoy our Teams mediocrity and hate on your Team, without you, for a few thousand posts

Last edited:
I really could care less.
More so wanted to see if you were capable of doing anything, that wasn't your idea.

The block button does work if you were that unbearable.

If the Team that you cheer for is Good, and that gives you a sense of self worth, good for you.

Whatever gets you out of bed and helps you be great, man.

Last edited:

True that man, agreed with everything you said.
Other than the LeBum part, f that dude

Back
Top Bottom