Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

West
Zaza
Varejao

LOL. Hopefully this is 1st Year Big 3 Heat results, cause based on the roster that's what it's looking like

Welp, my 12 year old nephew just sent me a pic of his new Currys and told me the Warriors are gonna be unstoppable. :smh: He was wearing Lebrons 3 years ago. :smh:

I've tried to explain to people that the team still has its flaws in the way it is constructed..

yes they are going to be deadly, but not in the way most think (or even the way KD thinks, based on what he is saying).
It will be a sad day for GSW.

I'd say KD too but he's used to failing, he won't be as hurt.

Folks get on Presti and OKC's front office for "failing to get it done" or trading Harden, Ibaka, basically only being left with RUSS after all is said and done, and NO CHIP.

Who are we kidding here, it's not like OKC failed to give KD the tools to win a Chip. 

He's had teams to win a Chip, he couldn't get it done. HIM, and RUSS.

Who does he think he's kidding thinking he's going to join GSW and not be relied upon down the stretch. 

They have this "team" concept sure, but they will rely on him for Clutch outings, and that isn't something that should strike fear into opponents.

Point was, KD failed, Russ failed, not OKC.

They did everything to put KD and co in the right position.

SInce losing to Miami in the Finals they have had 3 injury riddled seasons where they fell short, and 1 year completely missing the Post Season.

This past year, OKC gave them a new Coach, and added pieces over the last few years and OKC was well on their way, until................

OKC had the team to win, KD couldn't deliver, not the other way around.

So, GSW has him, in a new system, with REAL pressure now, good luck with that.

See you back in OKC for the 18' season KD, I hope you come back with some hair on your chest bruv

Injuries and poor coaching killed OKC, not personnel.. And KD and unrealistic 3 point shooting killed OKC in game 6 (refs in game 5)

Kd comes back and I think OKC is the favorite this year

Yeah that coaching killed em too. No way there isnt a special on the rise and fall and what could of been of this squad after Westbrook leaves.

Even Presti knows he'll never get this again. What free agents are gonna want to go to OKC of all places?

Does Steph teach kids how to choke in crunch time at his basketball camp?

He brings his buddy Cam Newton with him

cam-newton-stephen-curry-650-600.png

Folks get on Presti and OKC's front office for "failing to get it done" or trading Harden, Ibaka, basically only being left with RUSS after all is said and done, and NO CHIP.

Who are we kidding here, it's not like OKC failed to give KD the tools to win a Chip. 

Who does he think he's kidding thinking he's going to join GSW and not be relied upon down the stretch. 
They have this "team" concept sure, but they will rely on him for Clutch outings, and that isn't something that should strike fear into opponents.

SInce losing to Miami in the Finals they have had 3 injury riddled seasons where they fell short, and 1 year completely missing the Post Season.
This past year, OKC gave them a new Coach, and added pieces over the last few years and OKC was well on their way, until................

See you back in OKC for the 18' season KD, I hope you come back with some hair on your chest bruv

Seeing as you're an actual OKC fan this is such a horrendous take. Outside of this year when did KD & Russ fail OKC?

2012 Finals were KD averaged 30 6 & 2 while shooting .548 FG .394 3PT and .839 FT and Russ averaged 27 6 & 6. This was the series that Beard wet the bed and everyone else forgot how to play basketball. But I suppose that's failure.

2012 Finals were KD averaged 30 6 & 2 while shooting .548 FG .394 3PT and .839 FT and Russ averaged 27 6 & 6. This was the series that Beard wet the bed and everyone else forgot how to play basketball. But I suppose that's failure.
I put the 2012 finals on scotty and harden..

playing perkins 20+ mins per on a torn groin against that was just flat out dumb.. main lineup should have been: russ, harden, Thabo, kd and ibaka (with collison getting more mins than perk)

even with harden playing poorly, it still would have forced wade to have to guard someone instead of allowing him to just chill out on thabo

i still can't believe KD signed with the dubs...what a ***** move
the fact that warriors fans are happy, despite a monumental collapse in the finals, is the reason i hate the ******* warriors

the fact that warriors fans are happy, despite a monumental collapse in the finals, is the reason i hate the ******* warriors
I''m a dubs fan but I'm a basketball fan first.  KD coming to the Warriors is exciting because ever since I've followed them (I'm 32 and started following them when they got Webber) they've never really had a player of this caliber...and by that I mean probably the 2nd best player in the league.  Steph is great and he probably is already the greatest shooter of all time.  I love Steph but I can't put him up there with Lebron and KD, yet.  He hasn't been "doing" it for long...it's only his 2nd year of being on top, so I won't put him up there, right now.  It's not to say he won't ever be up there, it's just too soon.  On to the negative part...the Warriors were a team that succeeded of their depth.  Their second unit was fluid and played better than other teams second units.  Their system was just too good. The way they played was the right way, share the ball, move, rotate on defense, next man up, etc.  With KD, their depth isn't as strong and as a Warrior fan, I understand that you have to take that risk when you have the chance to get a player like KD.  I can't be mad at that, and I don't think you could ever be mad at that.  The front office did what every front office should be doing.  I think where my questions lie are the depth of the bench, and just the nostalgia of having that team.  The last 2 years, this team was fun to watch and everyone filled a role.  Now that has to be worked out.  Offensively I think it'll work, defensively, they don't have a rim protector and they don't have as much depth as they used to.  I got flamed, roasted and got my head ripped off for bringing this up in the Warriors thread not too long ago.  Oh well...just my opinion.

As far as everyone hating the Warriors now, I understand why.  They were 73-9, up 3-1 in the finals and lost it.  Lacob is a little too arrogant with his "We are light years ahead of everyone," comments, although he does get to gloat a little after being booed at Mullin's jersey retirement jersey.  They will be the villains of the NBA so it will be interesting to see how they handle the change from being the darlings of the league to the most hated.  KD... I'm excited he's a warrior like I said.  It'll be interesting to see how it all works out, but I can see your side when you hate on him. He basically did what Lebron did, maybe worse (leaving to a team that beat you in the conference finals is almost on teh same level as teaming up with your friends)  It's also funny to me that a lot of Warrior fans bashed Lebron saying that he needed to team up with Wade, and Bosh in MIA and Kyrie and Love in Cle to win, but all of a sudden had no problem with KD coming to the Warriors.  If it benefits you than it's ok I guess.  I saw him sticking it out in OKC and giving it one more try...I honestly thought they were better than GSW this year.  As a Warrior fan, it's exciting...as a basketball fan, I understand why people are hating, and hating hard....Sorry for the essay. Lol.  

FOH.

We're suppose to be upset? Naw, miss me with that.

We've put up being a **** team for 15+ years. We finally get an MVP caliber player that's WILLING and WANTS to sign with our team and we're suppose to be upset?

Nah. Ease up.

Last edited:

Seeing as you're an actual OKC fan this is such a horrendous take. Outside of this year when did KD & Russ fail OKC?
I'm talking specifically this last run, it's the only time that is relevant for Christ Sake.

KD didn't leave after any other failure.

Last edited:

FOH.

We're suppose to be upset? Naw, miss me with that.

We've put up being a **** team for 15+ years. We finally get an MVP caliber player that's WILLING and WANTS to sign with our team and we're suppose to be upset?

Nah. Ease up

are you always this HIP when you speak?
yeah not many teams get an MVP in his prime to sign as a free agent, almost never happens.
somehow all the talk went from unanimous mvp greatest this and that of all time to...steph needs someone to lessen the burden

strength in numbers what happened to that bull ****?

the cap spike this past offseason is never going to happen again
the players association messed up by rejecting cap smoothing
Kd choked away game 6
kd was a no show in game 7

not saying warriors fans should be upset about getting kd
im saying its annoying he chose to go to the most pretentious team in the league
he chose to dismantle their greatest rival in the west
he chose to finally get a decent haircut
and that all the stars aligned to make it happen

are you always this HIP when you speak?
yeah not many teams get an MVP in his prime to sign as a free agent, almost never happens.
somehow all the talk went from unanimous mvp greatest this and that of all time to...steph needs someone to lessen the burden

strength in numbers what happened to that bull ****?

the cap spike this past offseason is never going to happen again
the players association messed up by rejecting cap smoothing
Kd choked away game 6
kd was a no show in game 7

not saying warriors fans should be upset about getting kd
im saying its annoying he chose to go to the most pretentious team in the league
he chose to dismantle their greatest rival in the west
he chose to finally get a decent haircut
and that all the stars aligned to make it happen
Co-sign

KD is weak for this move

I love it
pimp.gif
Finally Famous : You ain't worried about the Cavs adding role players ? That bench is weak at this time
For some strange reason, iso ball with Lebron and Kyrie worked, RW and KD just couldnt get it right for some odd reason. KD still a weak ****, but RW shouldnt have been his scapegoat. Dude is MVP caliber and the heart of a champion all in one. What more could you ask for KD?

For some strange reason, iso ball with Lebron and Kyrie worked, RW and KD just couldnt get it right for some odd reason. KD still a weak ****, but RW shouldnt have been his scapegoat. Dude is MVP caliber and the heart of a champion all in one. What more could you ask for KD?
I never thought iso ball would work against the warriors, let alone the warriors in the finals.  I guess that's what happens when you have the best player in the world who really was hungry to win for Cleveland, and a point guard who is out to prove he is better than the MVP.  You mix that with arguably one of the best backcourts in the NBA playing mediocre in the finals and iso ball will work lol.  I told my wife right after game 7 of the Western Conf Finals and Igoudala said it in an interview, OKC was the best team.  I still think OKC/GSW was a better series to watch.  

Back
Top Bottom