Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

I never thought iso ball would work against the warriors, let alone the warriors in the finals.  I guess that's what happens when you have the best player in the world who really was hungry to win for Cleveland, and a point guard who is out to prove he is better than the MVP.  You mix that with arguably one of the best backcourts in the NBA playing mediocre in the finals and iso ball will work lol.  I told my wife right after game 7 of the Western Conf Finals and Igoudala said it in an interview, OKC was the best team.  I still think OKC/GSW was a better series to watch.  

Nah, seeing a team come back from 3-1, and beating the 73-9 team in the finals for the chip >>>>> seeing the 73-9 team come back from 3-1 to go to the finals

I never thought iso ball would work against the warriors, let alone the warriors in the finals.  I guess that's what happens when you have the best player in the world who really was hungry to win for Cleveland, and a point guard who is out to prove he is better than the MVP.  You mix that with arguably one of the best backcourts in the NBA playing mediocre in the finals and iso ball will work lol.  I told my wife right after game 7 of the Western Conf Finals and Igoudala said it in an interview, OKC was the best team.  I still think OKC/GSW was a better series to watch.  

Nah, seeing a team come back from 3-1, and beating the 73-9 team in the finals for the chip >>>>> seeing the 73-9 team come back from 3-1 to go to the finals
Bruh the cooking Kyrie was doing on Steph was one of the more beautiful things I've ever watched on TV. KD and Westbrook blowing it was just 
mean.gif

Bruh the cooking Kyrie was doing on Steph was one of the more beautiful things I've ever watched on TV. KD and Westbrook blowing it was just :smh:

Man I loved the cooking Kyrie did on Curry. just shows that last tears finals in 2015 was a fluke. and had kyrie been there the cavs would have won.

Yea from an NBA/Basketball perspective, it's cool and a story book ending.  I think the only real close game though was game 7.  I think the OKC/GSW games were closer...I could be wrong though.  

Loved watching the re-airing of the game a couple days ago. No matter how many times I've seen Lebron's block and Kyrie putting Steph in a blender with that 3, it never gets old. The pure panic on GSW's last possession :lol: Klay trying multiple pump fakes but Lebron isn't buying it, then before Speights launches that desperate, Lebron is walking back the other way motioning "it's over" and JR is preparing to jump in the air like Norris Cole :lol: Dahntay Jones full speed sprinting the other way when the buzzer sounds :rofl: :rofl:

I feel like the game has been rebroadcast every day in Ohio

It's probably it's own 30 for 30 exclusive to ohio for the next year or so.
They probably made it like some historic documentary with a charlie rose type host adding thoughts in between quarters

It's probably it's own 30 for 30 exclusive to ohio for the next year or so.
They probably made it like some historic documentary with a charlie rose type host adding thoughts in between quarters
Sarah McLachlan every time curry turns the ball over

Cavs had a 4% chance to win the series after game 4, everyone said the series was over and counted Lebron out, but like Kevin Garrnett said:

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEEEEEE

That behind the back pass followed by Klays face sticks out to me more than the Lebron block or Kyrie three. Like what the hell was this dude thinking man :lol:

Loved watching the re-airing of the game a couple days ago. No matter how many times I've seen Lebron's block and Kyrie putting Steph in a blender with that 3, it never gets old. The pure panic on GSW's last possession :lol: Klay trying multiple pump fakes but Lebron isn't buying it, then before Speights launches that desperate, Lebron is walking back the other way motioning "it's over" and JR is preparing to jump in the air like Norris Cole :lol: Dahntay Jones full speed sprinting the other way when the buzzer sounds :rofl: :rofl:

Lmfao everytime I watch it im like where tf is he going? Lmaooooo

:lol:
went out to dinner with my wife's coworkers/spouses. One of em, I get a long with really well and of course he's a warriors fan, hadn't seen him in sometime, so of course he got roasted. The best part was him breaking down his feelings on game 7 particularly the final 3 mins...He was actually AT the game(wasted $3000 for nosebleeds)
Dude said he was completely dumbfounded when the buzzer sounded, him and his boy just sat there like "where's the confetti??" then they sat there spacing out until security came and told them they had to leave, They stayed waaay past the ceremony, dude had me howlin.
Said he isn't even hyped for Durant, he still stuck on game 7, still all in his feels.
:lol:

laugh.gif

went out to dinner with my wife's coworkers/spouses. One of em, I get a long with really well and of course he's a warriors fan, hadn't seen him in sometime, so of course he got roasted. The best part was him breaking down his feelings on game 7 particularly the final 3 mins...He was actually AT the game(wasted $3000 for nosebleeds)
Dude said he was completely dumbfounded when the buzzer sounded, him and his boy just sat there like "where's the confetti??" then they sat there spacing out until security came and told them they had to leave, They stayed waaay past the ceremony, dude had me howlin.
Said he isn't even hyped for Durant, he still stuck on game 7, still all in his feels.
laugh.gif
Ultimate desperation and utter defeat. I love it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
This made me feel better.

**** KD 

That dont even look right coming from KD. This dude really just wanted to front run like the rest of the Warriors?
roll.gif

PLEASE God let these dude flop and not even make the finals next season. The slander will be unbelievable
laugh.gif
roll.gif

For sure, KD is front running looking like a dumb *** 

Back
Top Bottom